3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

Problem. In the beginning of the game in the same place(after a good counselor says something like We will help you to become such a God as you want) the game crashes and appears a blue screen with gibberish. And so constantly. What to do?! How to cure it?

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

And you have no problems worth ?

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

There is only Russian version was. So yeah.

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

Try English back we can help.I Eglise play and everything is OK. never flew

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

But how? I have only Russian

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

Well, there should be a button to get the English language.And you have pirates from whom ?

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

XS. From pirates :)

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

By the way, I forgot to write that I vidyushka nVidia GeForce FX5200. It's possible that it's because of her. My friend has the same video card and same problem.

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

I'm thinking.But I doubt that eye for the map.and you're the last fire wood put ? And the memory cards 128 mb.Yes all Fx are supported by the game

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

Wood - those that have been created especially for БВ2. Beta. Before that was ~77. The same. 128 megs on vidyahe. And can somebody anglification to throw [email protected]? =) By the way. Where button back to English?!

L
L3on 25.07.20

People if you don't pull on the vidyushki which you have :
1 ) In the folder \Black and White 2\Data\graphics.config open this file with any text editor
2) Find where your clip
3) Change the numbers against your vidyushki at the figures that stand against more ranih vidyuhi.
I was Fx6600 AGP and not tanulo I changed the numbers in that file at 6200 and the miracle worked without brakes and glitches...
But today I went and bought none PCI-express X16 Gf 6600 and earned BV on the default settings.(Flowers appeared and wool)

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

And I like early in the same numbers!

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

I'll try to do so...

Update: did... Stuck in the brakes... W)

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

Works! Only the computer has rebooted from overheating ;) will Have to find the optimal configuration.

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

AHHH!! Again, this fignya!!

A
Artem300 25.07.20

I have periodically, the game hangs (only RESET helps). vidyaha 9800SE@PRO. In other games everything is fine . thought she was hot, and swarmed from all sides big fans. put the patch 1.1, latest drivers 3.10, all before the same garbage. on other games and in 3DMARK key everything is fine even when overclocking. if who faced prompt what to do.

E
ElKostos 25.07.20

Vsem privet nachnem s problemi,Kogda ia sahaju v play i najimayu nachat' novuyu ona toka zagrujaeca nehrena nepokazivaet cherniy ekran prosto i vse
i tak vsegda.

Vozmojna drava u menia ne togda pomagite samie fresh ustanovit ih'
pojalusta tak kak kak ia neponel tem saytom rukavadica u menia Radeon 9600

Da i obesniti derevne kak izmenit' cifri i na shto izmenit' v graphics.config

zaranie spasibo

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

About the unresponsiveness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same garbage (and not only me) - no one has been able to solve!

Details of the branches:
Bitch I
Why is everyone so quiet talking about the main problem

I propose there to see and continue the discussion here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way: put FEAR and Serios Sam - flies without problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Marazm_bart 25.07.20

Accidentally, no one knows how to disable that tests for compatibility with Windows?

q
qasf 25.07.20

when you press new game I get an error (send report) how to deal with it ?