3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow of paladin 25.07.20

I what to delete the game???
and then Devon then install the game????

S
Shadow of paladin 25.07.20

I have

uninstall the game and Daemon tols --- set Daemon tols ----install the game

I need to do????

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

ABOUT FREEZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGED THE DISK - AND NOW THE SAME PICTURE, JUST ADDED A INSCRIPTION DVD GAME!!!

STILL HANGS.
SET PATCH, FIREWOOD 8185

AND GREAT WITH ENGLISH. LANGUAGE, AND RUSSIAN, AND THE BOY FROM THE SERGEANT, AND WITH MINIMUM SETTINGS AND MAXIMUM.
ALSO TRIED WITH THE WOOD 7777, 8184.

(ALSO WAS FEATURE - BUGS WITH SOUND. IS SOLVED AS FOLLOWS: IN THE DEMON PUT IN THE OPTION BOX TO ANALOG AUDIO)

TURNS OUT IT IS NECESSARY TO LOOK FOR A PROBLEM IN THE GLAND!!!

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

So in the gland.Well why then have 10 people ?
PS have you tried using alcohol ?

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

not USING ALCOHOL is NOT TRIED.
AND AT WHAT HERE IT, I HAVE EVERYTHING RUNS WITHOUT PROBLEMS

AND HANGS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, WHILE ALL THE SETTINGS IN THE MENU DON'T WORK IN GAME

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

ICQ INCLUDING

M
Marlem 25.07.20

funny.
put the game through alcohol..then put the new demon..it downloaded a complete copy of the first disk (not the one that is 5 megs) - the game went ;))) laughter.

E
ElKostos 25.07.20

Ia tak ponel u mnogih eta problema i ne kto poka nenashol vihod iz nee.
davayte sveriat' jelezo kakie u nas systemki moj mojna be poniat' iz za chego.

Pen' 4 3.2 ghz 512mb ozu-ia eti sistemki dumayu ne mogut vleiat no seravno
video 9600 ia kstati dumayu shto vse delo v video kartah, ia tak dumayu.

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

I have a video card 7800 gtx percents AMD 64 (939) 3500+ memory 1024 ram (geil) mother asus a8n-sli premium screw Western 200 gig 8 Meg cache and the first scenes are slow...
nothing slows down.

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

Atlon XP 2800+
1 gig RAM (dual)
GF 6800
the sound of 5.1 on Board
motherboard ASUS A7N8X-E REV 2.XX

Once worked a game 15 minutes - flying without problems on the maximum
now freezes constantly for the first 1-2 minutes at the beginning with all drivers and all sorts of combinations...and when changing disk from the manufacturer too

M
Marlem 25.07.20

mother GA-7VAX [wieder enabled at 8x, all of additional features in the settings of the video cut off, sound on kolenkah included in 5.1 - the game is not counted + are all possible codecs), AMD Athlon (Thoroughbred 2000Xp+), Audigy1(to 2), Radeon 9600Xt-128Mb[first stood the wood from Omega, then put native new ATI5_10], 512Mb...

the problem is mainly because of the sound, and not just Zavialova zapuskaniya disk...
a total of 3..

game first with sit not run.
as a start - does not play obuchali because of a glitch with the stones.
in General - never freezes - gives collapse-expand itself to the Windows and back.
although once frozen because of kakogoto script improperly...

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

works for me perfectly! do not slow down!

M
Marlem 25.07.20

Shinigami_1

ha! still. config almost top ;)))

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

for more money, alas, is not enough :) I wanted a dual-core percent of the supply and operatives more...
and second bidascu!

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

change bidashko and swing fire wood from NVIDIA 81.85 and the latest from ATI. change the proshiva on the motherboard, download the latest wood to make boards for sound cards and monitors.
put the latest service packs for Windows (just put the XP with the second service pack. look for the service pack was not ugly and normal. if built during the first launch offers enable firewall). then do a Defrag, check disk (to Defrag), and also increase the size of the paging file.
glitch with water is corrected by installation of new fire wood from NVIDIA. I have such a bug was in the first half. after the installation of the wood, the water has become normal, the game started to run much faster.
how to fix the bug with freezing I don't know. some glitch is corrected by installing the patch.
brakes:
if you have a 6600 graphics card gears and strong brakes
put a resolution of 800x600 or 1024x768 (and no more), turn off all the advanced installation. if that doesn't help, dig in the settings file for video card and change the settings for your card to those set for 6200. where is the file to look for not know
you can overclock the processor and video card (make sure power is enough and it can burn. for 6600 and more you need at least a 450 Wat). when overclocking CPU I suggest to put the cooler thermaltake big typhoon costs about 40 Euro, bulky, virtually silent, good cooling. but if the percents overheat, it is necessary to change the thermal grease (apply a thin layer. drop. very little) and Polish the bottom of the cooler (the part that touches the processor). before buying, check if suitable for your CPU and for your case for nurse this cooler.
it is best to buy a new video card.

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

Holy shit advice!!!
Colleague should be the case - by the WAY, IN ANY FORUM the ISSUE WITH SVISANIE ARE unable to SOLVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELL THE WHOLE WORLD :)))))))

C
CGI 25.07.20

Add another problem:
The game is downloaded from the network (4cd)
When I start the game, you vydoval error finding the CD-Rom'and, after placing the emulation modes this error disappeared, but there was a big W...: the system after starting the game (the initial picture) restarts. Nothing helped, the result is unambiguous
My system:
P4-2.4
swap 2Gb
512RAM
Video: GForce4 MX 440 64Ram

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

try to run the game under Windows XP, it is buggy less than others.
this is the first. and secondly change bidascu! at least for decency 6200 or 6600 put
most likely a glitch because of the OSes.

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

on the training ground worked perfectly. when moving to a new ground - frame per second.
most likely the problem is in scripts.
on-off smoothing does not change anything.
patch can not deliver. need to redo it...

the game runs the same at 1024x768 at minimum settings and at 1600x1200 at maximum! not in the schedule it...

now to start off... say the patch fixes all these glitches. I need to check...

shake 100+ hot-fixes for Windows. how to download put. if anything is to change for the better - I will unsubscribe

S
SpyAngel 25.07.20

I have a problem....I immediately took ustanovleno version from a friend and want to put the patch and it says game not installed,please kinne registry hive of the game!!Pliizz I will be very grateful!