3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilDriver 25.07.20

Please help! How to get the game to work?
I have a pirated dvd. Install the game. Daemon tools, too (although I don't know why, well, I'm a complete LAMER ) What to do? If I start the game it writes garbage like Please login with administrator privilegies and try again.
I don't understand, so could you write what and how to do. I would be very grateful.

C
Commissioner 25.07.20

Damn, tovarschi, tell Cho to do???!! I have pirates (dvd (with Diamond tools)), crashes (without any error message) on a mission where they teach you all sorts of magic tricks, as well as to build a wall etc you KNOW what to DO!!!... I stump 3.0, 512 RAM, Geforce ti 4200 (128mg), and the file of Potocki is 3.5 gig. By the way, I tried to put patch 1.1 gambling - not poluchaetstso.

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

Many and I also have the same problem...
no one yet could not solve...

J
JoEMan 25.07.20

Che for shit in the beginning of the game it's blue screen then comp restarts!!!!!Vidyaha Geforce 6800 128mb, firewood 8187HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Derkron 25.07.20

I have the DVD version with red and black background, with her Daemon Tuls need to put. In General, all played OK! Only sometimes the game crashes and error appears, type the app is closed, Sori for the inconvenience. And the worst thing is that all saves that I made during the game is STILL NOT SOHRANYAYUTSYA!! In General, do not know what to do, I thought the patch will solve the problem, but he can't be, I play in English. language. Still don't understand why when clicking on the shortcut that starts the game and opens the folder? In General, do not understand is why these flights, frazzled, poovinu day lost and to no avail! And another question, I wanted to play in a regular B & W, but why the terrible graphics buggy, as if to explain the complex textures, somehow peretyagivaet and clinging to others. I think this is due to the fact that I have too steep vidyuhi (GeForce 6600 GT) and this game is too old. But it kind of hurts, maybe there's some special program to optimize?

J
JoEMan 25.07.20

Vilojite here thread who your save game,we can help

A
Anton 123123 25.07.20

Comrades, and how to return the game to English? I have pirates with a disgusting translation, it has no language selection, only Russian version.

A
Aratorn 25.07.20

I f they say I'll let the normal translation matchs!

D
Derkron 25.07.20

Reinstall the game, I immediately English made and weren't fooled.

C
Cenzura 25.07.20

That blah I

6600 GT
P4 2.8
1536 MB

And this su** I have another 14-18 frames, and every 2 minutes on the 3rd island (Norway) awesome twitch !!!!

D
Derkron 25.07.20

Well, nobody can help me?:)) Maybe someone right now is playing the first black & white and tell me what you have then vidyuhi?

C
Cenzura 25.07.20

Derkon vidyaha I takayazhe like you And the first BW great shoal day ago !!!

D
Derkron 25.07.20

And what's the problem then?? And the driver what? I have the latest from NVIDIA. Emae halko so, can the screen do these glitches can anyone help?

A
AndreDen 25.07.20

I vaabsche garbage!
feel the texture of grass! on that field where I nahojus the floor under the grass(earth) fsyakuyu shimmers with different colors...In the eyes dazzled 0_0
Pliz!! help!! my configs: P4 3.2 1Gb RAM 256mb GeForce.
help!!

D
Derkron 25.07.20

Patriot plz tell me your driver for a video card, and so in the first part to play Ohota!

C
Cenzura 25.07.20

First I played 80.40 take them on overclockers.ru !!!

T
T34 25.07.20

3200Mhz 1024Mb GeForce 6800 Ultra 250Gbt SATA.
Never hung. I play on maximum settings with no brakes on 1.0 version , has already reached the 5 Islands. Igruha super.

B
BiV 25.07.20

4000mhz 1.5 gb ddr2 GF7800ultra512mb EVERYTHING is OK is you th Morita))))

t
tysay 25.07.20

good people! Help!!!! Can't install the game. Begins to set, and then writes: Has failed to install. Your system has not been modified. Please re-run the installer to try again. And below: data error (CRC). Thanks in advance!

A
AndreDen 25.07.20

2 tysay
This means that the archive is broken or the disk is scratched..so go change it or buy a new...rhyme...Gee.