3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doberrman699 25.07.20 09:41 pm

Three in geography, five on logic (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Laurussia formed in the collision of Eastern and North American platforms. Another name for the continent — Euroamerica.
The supercontinent Pangaea began its existence in the Carboniferous period and ended in the Jurassic. This continent was the result of a collision, Laurussia and Protoganda. The only ocean that washed at the time Pangaea was called Panthalassa an. This ocean is a long-standing a "relative" of the Pacific ocean. However, in the Eastern part of the bending of the continent was occupied by a single ocean called Tethys. Pangaea covered almost the whole of the modern territory of the planet Earth, its composition was not the only CIMMERIAN land, part of Indo-China and Middle China. This supercontinent looked like the letter "C", which was located in the Equatorial part of the planet.(C)carbon copy from the website of mohaisany.ru
After playing on the map http://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/ynamp-yet-not-another-maps-pack-for-civ6.25395/ , that is the imitation of the Earth, noticed that the Magadan, Sakhalin is in the real world are on the continent Euroamerica!!! fellow geographers, can you tell me what , sorry, shit, came up with the name?Yes, on the basis of the chronicle it should have been called the Euro some crap over the Atlantic ocean, which nichrome not even opened.No, on geography I really three, fuck you, I in tectonic plates don't understand.But why call euroamerica Russia?Explain to me please, talk not swear
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 25.07.20

And not broke you had to suffer so much? Doberrman699

W
Wedlor 25.07.20

The names of the continents are created randomly
Kazakhstani did not exist.