3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyCyRon 25.07.20 09:42 pm

Endings and non-linearity in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the game we are promised a few of the main characters - in my opinion this is a great opportunity for developers to develop the idea? implemented in the 4th part and do not only alternate endings, but the story is completely linear, and the endings to make more - 5 pieces minimum. What do you say?
109 Comments
Sort by:
k
kazanlogon 25.07.20

Tula potsik
It was so predictable. 3 brow 3 endings. Accordingly, either you, or Happy End!!!
PS kick as I wait for my copy to their stupid box. Download pirates not only because of GTA online, and there is no need to flash.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.07.20

kazanlogon
3 brow 3 endings. Franklin in any case survives,so he has no ending and the fate of his can not be solved.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.07.20

G
Go__Home 25.07.20

how to get a particular ending?

P
Pirofiremen 25.07.20

Thank you, now with a clear conscience can save up and spend money on other games.
(I wrote a post without any sarcasm).

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.07.20

Pirofiremen
And since my childhood I opened the book at the end and read the last page,but it did not spoil the intrigue for me,as it was interesting then to read slowly to understand what led to such an end,so here:not having a console,I quietly watched the ending and slowly going through on YouTube,and will be released on PC then I will personally go and it will bring a very different feeling.
kazanlogon
I live way out and took it.Interestingly that Trevor easily betrays and Michael.

A
AndreykoSTR 25.07.20

How to get good ending in GTA 5?

To get the good ending in GTA 5 not necessarily pass all the tasks on the first try. If you die during the final mission of Third way (or another mission), it will automatically start it again.

So, to get the gold medal on a mission Third Way for a good ending, you must perform the following tasks:
Time - complete the mission 21:30
Headshots - kill 20противников shots to the head
Accuracy - finish the mission with an accuracy below 70%
Explosions - kill Cheng with a sticky bomb
Lobotomy - kill Steve Haines with a shot in Glowe
Makhach - kill Stretch in the melee

D
Dobriy514 25.07.20

at the end of the 3 endings:
you choose Franklin
1)to Kill Trevor
2)to Kill Michael(then it will be possible not to kill)
3)to save both of them(in my opinion the best ending,because pereprohodil then those)

F
Ferz777 25.07.20

And the rest of the game will have a lot of money to have enough for all, or only after the end of the game?

D
Dobriy514 25.07.20

only after the end of the game

S
SexyDronny 25.07.20

[REDACTED], [REDACTED] spoiler!!!!!

Don't swear!

D
DS7 25.07.20

Who what is the ending chosen?
1) To Kill Trevor
2) To Kill Michael.
3) Not to kill anyone.

Perhaps I'll start. I chose the 3rd paragraph. During the course I became very attached and to kill someone would be unwise. And 25 million on each a nice bonus) Ending with the murders watched on YouTube. What have You chosen? and why?

x
xxxDiabloNeroxxx 25.07.20

Also the 3 point, while the game is not over, according to the spoilers knew it would be a choice, but did not know that you will *save them*, was going to kill Trevor, I didn't like him, until I realized that he had a rough childhood etc, I wish it was. Well, nature does not like to lose a playable character.

D
Dobriy514 25.07.20

don't go into the subject ,,passing,,

D
Dobriy514 25.07.20

I chose the 3rd ending,because I don't want to lose them as characters and as characters.even after passing, you can re-take the mission and there are 2 extra kocovce(they can go)

o
olegofan 25.07.20

chose the third because took doubt wakes you after the death of one of the characters the opportunity to play him in freeplay and the most sentimental scene takes place during the murder of Mike my opinion

A
Alex1-Ander 25.07.20

long thought, BUT option 2 was immediately thrown off, because really it's pointless, and the developers themselves(if you select this option), I want to stop the player during this mission, he's there talking to his son about Tracy, about the fact that she goes to College and so on, and after a moment comes to kill him,given a choice, either to save him and go to kill Trevor or kill...3 ending with a happy end, for everyone to talk about...well here is 1 logical ending
and it seems like a pity, and really he was too much of a problem, and will be for sure a lot, but with Patricia it may change! so that 3 ending 80% most, 20% of it 1 the ending...but would have to make one ending without a choice is to kill Trevor, so tragic it would be...

C
Chempion2016 25.07.20

racists, they just do not hit

A
Alex1-Ander 25.07.20

Чемпион2008
the HD I thought the same thing before selection)))

B
Backreaper 25.07.20

Well, you can play for all the Persians in freeplay or if you kill someone and then play him can't?