3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artmad27 25.07.20 10:19 pm

Lied to us? (Assassin's Creed)

anyways everything is clear someone doesn't remember the promise Ubisoft to create one remaster the first part of which was to include all games where Altair is the main character
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyder-man 16.02.21

Igorneigor
I would like to see the 2nd assassin more professional and go all out and hone Venice, masquerade, Phantom of the Opera style. To do this, it will be necessary to absolutely change their director from a mannequin, which does not seem to exist, as well as change many in the Yubisoft team. )
Invite some of the old ones back who worked on the first parts, especially the action and graphics.
With Altair, in principle, too, the approach should correspond to the spirit and atmosphere of the game and the hero.
A matter of professionalism.
It's good with Origins and they got rid of the terrible effect of turbidity.

S
Spyder-man 28.02.21

Igorneigor
Apparently, the timeline for the development of the game is predetermined along with the budget. As far as we can see, they are not invested in terms.
Starting with Origins, the game has become much more playable and quality in everything. It just makes you want to run, jump, etc. Playability, sound, graphics, everything is on top.
I speak only technical, and where the assassins, counter-attacks, etc., is a separate topic. )