3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sucock 25.07.20 10:21 pm

No airship (Fallout 4)

I know that the problem is that I got out of Fort Hagen, tried to return back to it and exit from different exits, the console command to re-start the mission, teleported to Prydwen but leaving it just fell to the ground that in this case? To start over the game or maybe someone could solve this problem
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 25.07.20

To the roof through the Elevator in the Fort came out? Code at the beginning of the quest the Shadow of steel was introduced?

d
dagdag 25.07.20

You Kellogg killed ?
How it was possible not to go ?

S
Sucock 25.07.20

neinoneon
The problem is that when you enter the code StartQuest" and the id of the quest it doesn't start, I tried with any task

n
neinoneon 25.07.20

dagdag
There had to go up the Elevator to the roof, but it looks like he went through the same entrance and went in.

S
Sucock 25.07.20

dagdag
Course killed, and I down the ridiculous was but then noticed that everyone is talking about the airship and then I remembered that I didn't see it. I just have a is on an infinite number of satellites and in that moment with me was Piper, she stuck near the door and I had to go around the building to talk to her, well, and went through another way...

n
neinoneon 25.07.20

try SetStage or ResetQuest

S
Sucock 25.07.20

neinoneon
Now I will try, maybe can be the problem is that I haven't done the campaign mode and passed pobochki, have yourself a power armor with a jetpack and came in through the upper entrance, not through the main

S
Sucock 25.07.20

All thank you very much, I forgot all about this Elevator, went through him, and the airship flew

C
CheshirCat 25.07.20

Arseniy Taskin
I know the feeling. Folic too suscription, and it's insanely annoying. Considering that I play survival, then after I retired from Hagen, I still have a lot of traveling, performing tasks Reese and the Women of BS. Back then one in the damn Fort, having a distance from the house as much as Kasumi , entered it, walked out the Elevator and only then flew the airship. Tripping I then notably.

A
Artur27507 25.07.20

Well, you fool, you're using tcl passed through another door, and the Elevator did not think to find...