3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EIK 23.10.19 01:22 pm

What the emissary is better to choose? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

What the emissary is better to choose?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenuey489 23.10.19

EIK
Personally, I took the lander, it is something like the Golden mean between the two conflicting parties in the future gives many good tips on solving those or other problems, even the game itself at certain points hints that he clever.

E
EIK 23.10.19

Kenuey489
yeah, also decided to maintain a semblance of neutrality)

S
Silverite 23.10.19

Kenuey489
Spoilers,betray.

T
Tersero 23.10.19

Plus, each of the possible emissaries may take different positions on the Board and has a different worldview: lander Quinoa - Regent (chaotic-evil); Shandra Mervi - Chancellor (law-abiding-natally); Kasel of Aldori - General (lawful good).

B
Bastarder 23.10.19

I took polwarth, Kasil of Aldori.

v
vitamix 23.10.19

It is worth noting that during the game, lander Quinoa you betray, and by coincidence you'll kill him, and after his death, the lander will throw you debut "Spies of the Quinoa." Debuff affects the action of the Ministers and Diplomats, during activation they made two shots and selects the worst option.

P
Pokusun 23.10.19

At the moment the best choice is Shandra Mervi. As the game is a distinct lack of capable candidates for the position of Chancellor. I.e. the candidates themselves - 3, but without Shandra - two, one of which he is still the p...redatelj, and the second has world - chaotic evil.

S
Shine 23.10.19

So. Here I go then to the throne room now and see...of the lander. There is such calm and pretends that he did not betray anyone, and do not dead. And even again in the advisors is displayed.
Obviously, this is a bug, but the question is - what is it? In the game Akseli have the opportunity to return it to the post, but I lost the event or the last patch something broke and now just ignores his death?

P
Pokusun 23.10.19

Self-Murderer
0.9 were missing from advisers Shandra, i.e. after receipt of the Barony her in the throne room just wasn't there. In 0.10 it was returned, and probably brought other lost souls))))
unsubscribe developers https://owlcatgames.com/content/reporting-bug

b
barsyara 23.10.19

Is available posts for emissaries on the spot. Only Quinoa can become a Regent.
I think that quinoa would be the best to start with, because the Regent of his strong, +4 population, vs +2 Valeria

S
Socolik 23.10.19

barsyara
Shake Valery under the post and you will have happiness)

G
Guest 15.09.22

https://www.heavenlytouchdetailing.com/