3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termibus 25.07.20 10:26 pm

What to buy: PS4 or upgrade PC

These are dark times for PC. Less games will remain without denovo, worse with optimization. Yes, and my computer could hardly cope (soon 5th year going).
So here's the question. So you have decided?
1. Update on ~700 $ PC? GTX 1060, new motherboard, i5-6600 and 8 gigs operatives to buy. But to be able, probably, to play the pirate, and to buy cheaper games for steam.
2. Buy PS4 by spending ~510 $ (350 console + 60 for the subscription + monitor new minimum 100 - current has no HDMI), but the games are more expensive in 2 times.
209 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Comp take what is there to think. PS4 makes sense to take if you have in the living room is a normal bar 42 inch from the normal sound , plus there is the opportunity at least once a month, to pay 4 pounds for the new epic. It makes sense that the ps4 would be as a Supplement to the surroundings your premises and which seems to unite all devices into a single media center. In this course the main convenience of a console. Come home from work, plopped down on the couch and OPA all in front of you, feel that Nouveau riche. See a movie, you want music, you want to play, and in the meantime watch the news on TV. And all this on the sofa with a glass of beer and a remote control with a gamepad.

T
Tracked 25.07.20

Termibus
If in the future, then definitely a bunch
It will pay off its multimedia and games are cheaper
And denovo surely break and Gamez is slowly but surely deliver

l
lokkie 25.07.20

Termibus wrote:
Yes, and my computer could hardly cope (soon 5th year going).
You do not even think of if for games then buy the console.

T
Tracked 25.07.20

lokkie
If it is not g generally a accidentally 4 kasih for the game to give
Vaughn, 3их friends been gathering dust for a couple of months
(Only today, week took bloodborn gibbosity)

T
Termibus 25.07.20

Tracked wrote:
the future
At least 2 years. then I successfully drafted into the army for a year)
Tracked wrote:
If it is not g generally a accidentally 4 kasih for the game to give
Vaughn, 3их friends been gathering dust for a couple of months
(Only today, week took bloodborn gibbosity)
Here I am talking about, too. From the fit ekzov only Bloodborn. Well, maybe in the future Horizon. And to pay for ordinary game you do not want. On the other hand have fewer problems with the optimizations(what is really the scourge of today's PC industry). Yes, and it is at ~ 200 bachey less. The computer I have for work, study, etc.

T
Termibus 25.07.20

In short, real will stay on your PC. These saved the money will be recovered on subscriptions and games. So remain faithful Pitch-boyar). Thank you all.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Termibus
On the other hand have fewer problems with the optimizations(what is really the scourge of today's PC industry).

I do not agree. The problem is really overblown spoiled modern gamers. Most of the games still has a pretty good optimization. Plus with the time it's finished patches. If you have a computer with an actual card in the midrange segment i.e. 970, 1060, 1070 the more major problems with optimization and brakes will not meet.
This year take that lark that the Witcher KIV, doom, primal farkray, division everywhere optimization is excellent. Last year only Batman had problems, I even syndicate normally go.

Just scorotron sitting on buckets five years ago and whine why their coolest geforce 550ti (which according to them everything is on ultra), the game slows down and lag and just start yelling in all AGROFORUM that optimization is not delivered.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.07.20

the console has the meaning of if little games a year to play. then just don't be tempted to buy pitch details and track pitch news.
however, the graphical console as pravelo below and bake because soap will tie the theme of the pitch with grafoner as on the console
it is more profitable I don't know. and as pravelo POPs up the following soap thread where Peka over 100 years where in calculations of peck misses and slips on the soap. in General, it can make pitch iron is not 8-10 more expensive console in the loop and say in 2-3 times. the rest of the question for ashdi kintsom.
so how pravelo if there is a pitch for Gamez comfortable on it and sit.

M
Marsj 25.07.20

Termibus wrote:
These are dark times for PC. Less games will remain without denovo
Thanks CONSPIR4CY come light times.

H
HoF 25.07.20

I would PC updated. Neophoto IMHO these consoles. Played on the PS4 and hboks 360 (too old though) but was not inspired to buy a console. I'm a PC. Again - my personal opinion

B
Bombardirovschik 25.07.20

Termibus wrote:
+ monitor the new minimum 100 - current has no HDMI)
So to the GTX 1060 also have to buy a monitor as it has no analog video output.
No cards of the last generation no analogue output.
But you can always buy the Chinese adapter for a couple of thousand.

T
Termibus 25.07.20

Bomber
I was not about analog. Has 1 DVI connector. This seemed enough.
Even on GTX 1080 it is.

B
Bombardirovschik 25.07.20

Termibus
then you can buy an adapter DVI-HDMI for 350 rubles , why a new monitor?
Did you know that there are DVI-D and DVI-I ?

E
EvgenyDMT 25.07.20

Termibus
The money is better to his wife give.And if no wife,then marry her and give her the money.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.07.20

Just pitch, just play as intended!!!

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 25.07.20

Protocol10
Actually, many optimization APB!! The same Lark. Of gears (reissue) Hitman. Whatman. Quantum Trinket. Now Deus Ex! It's so offhand that I remembered

Z

Termibus
Denovo already starting to confidently break! Also, no one cancels the Offline activation. Well, not to mention the fact that if they appear to take the meaning of Socal you should wait for PS Neo

Z

Protocol10
Oh another Homefront! Of the latest games only Doom flies

f
fatallezzz 25.07.20

The author, you simply weigh the pros and cons.

Console:
+ interesting exclusives
+ can collapse on the sofa
+ convenient hewing to fighting games
+ play together with friends on the same device under the beer house tonight
- 30 FPS in 900p in the 21st century.
- Grifoni last generation, behind modern PCs for 5 years
- The high cost of games, which in the future will suck you dry a lot more green than you saved on the console.
- Do not connect a keyboard mouse. To play a buffoon on the controller, it's a fetish and Perv
- it is not excluded that in the foreseeable future will be a new console (because that themselves developed in all yelling that the next-gen weak and died during your run) and your console will be outdated corny, and the games on it will fail to release (like the PS3)

Pitch:
+ To play the clave with a mouse a lot of the true gods
+ If you want to fighting game,you can connect the controller
+ Performance at the level of two plasmasheet
+ Support modifications in games, support for user scripts, trainers and cheats (for fun in games like GTA for example)
+ All the same Wind, which is quite a multi-media. Serfi online, watch kinicki, pron, listen to music, play.
+ 60+ or no limit FPS
+ Divine Grifoni, which does not smells like soap
+ Convenient platform Steam that will free your shelf from a heap of disks over which it is necessary to shake so as not to spoil.
+ Games 2 or even 3 times cheaper than on the plates, as well as the ability not to pay for them, download with torrentica
+ The ability to upgrade at any time, pulled one piece of metal, put another, previous sold, returned 2/3 of the price new.
+ You can connect 3+ monitors and hewing as pitch boyar
- Dumbass developers, who try to please sonyboy and handicap, as well as the publisher in time - as a result, thousands of inept unoptimized AAA titles that want to wipe your ass first, and then rasberry the face of the developers (however, if a little patience, then imported the patches)
- Higher initial investment than a console, due to the high cost of components because of the instability of our currency. But then the PC stops to ask you for money, in contrast to the games for 4K which you have to buy a Curling iron.

N
No more drugs... 25.07.20

Gluconic
Yes, but you can still buy games in dvoika. Even new items at a price of PC games come out.
Myself a couple of years ago on the console jumped. The computer now does not pull at all.