3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TpakTopucT_ 25.07.20 10:26 pm

Problems and their solutions (Call of Duty)

As recently divorced a lot of Lamers who create new threads for one question supposedly help to pass or I have this problem all the problems and their solutions will be discussed in this forum, {the}
96 Comments
Sort by:
J
Johny143 25.07.20

Олег_10000
3 times pereustanovit, zero sense.
But....the solution to this problem by 50 percent, I have found.
Here it is: the screen resolution on low, texture on low, all other gadgets (casings, bullet holes, etc) finally to disconnect nafig. In General, everything related to graphics, or to disable or to set the lowest options.
There are a couple of drawbacks:
Helps in 4 cases out of 10.
Play with the graphics uninteresting)

O
Oleg_10000 25.07.20

Johny143

eschsche can taste the dust from a computer clean up. especially from the CPU fan.

s
slavik_rus93 25.07.20

help pliz, you need boots zzz_ra3_bots.pk3 who have throw off on soap [email protected] for your server are looking for .Cod UO

O
Oleg_10000 25.07.20

here is the first forum CODE and not the fourth...

K
Kod4 25.07.20

Sori.at neznani posted..thought this General forum

S
SuperMario123 25.07.20

ahahahaha you're still in this old DIN ahahahahah

O
Oleg_10000 25.07.20

SuperMario123
20.06.10 23:55 ahahahahah you still in this old DIN ahahahahah

not long ago we gamem in this junk. But notifications about new messages in the topic get))))

S
SANEKK 25.07.20

And I like just started it to pass))) wanted th something new)))

I
I_Am_Ronin 25.07.20

I have this garbage: when you download the first Soviet mission, for our flies! then again, I go, he asks to start in safe mode or not. start in safe graphics on low, does not help!

S
SANEKK 25.07.20

Try to put compatibility. You have a seven? On XP has a Bang to go.

I
I_Am_Ronin 25.07.20

No, not helps. But thanks anyway

H
Helena No4ka 25.07.20

So you need to download the pirates normal... I Have a license, and never about a similar problem, had no idea.
PS: One caveat, I have XP.

A
Aleksandr 097 25.07.20

When you run gives an error of Buffer overrun detected. And licenses, and pirates. Same thing with United Offensive. What to do?

H
Helena No4ka 25.07.20

Alexander 097
I read somewhere an opinion that the Nero you have is not the version (if using Nero mounted).
But most of all virusnyak, like a lop hijacker or a che-thread similar.

A
Aleksandr 097 25.07.20

But most of all virusnyak, like a lop hijacker or a che-thread similar.
And you can more about it?

H
Helena No4ka 25.07.20

I have only in English http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/buffer-overrun-detected/175724.html
If the Russian find, lay.
Here are two more opinions:
1. Current video card driver is not suitable for the old Call of Duty. Put the older driver. Helped me.
2. Must be compatible with XP.

V
Viktorpadalko 25.07.20

tell me please, downloaded from the Internet CALL of DUTY BLACK OPS set starts the entry then selecting the game level nachenaet game that I prosypayus during the interrogation, I was interrogated and when it comes to the word Castro becomes black screen and no more action.Thought worthless I love it come and bought the game installed and it is the same as in the first races. Tell me what it could be?

H
Helena No4ka 25.07.20

Viktorpadalko
Every blackjack opsm you here: http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_black_ops/
And here to ask questions on Call of Duty 1.

c
codename1436 25.07.20

The people, help! The problem as DimchEGG! Crashes when loading the 1st mission of the Soviet campaign! Is a seven and compatibility with XP, nothing helps!

N
NecroNAID 25.07.20

Can not write here, but it's still a problem: download, install CoD, it works, the compatibility issues there, though the game is old. The only downside is the game does not want to change the resolution, even though it is available in the settings. What would I have chosen, the game after applying randomly puts either 800x600 or 1024x768, while in the settings is 2048 by 1536. Play Vist's SP2. There is a CoD config file to edit?