3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiAZ... 25.07.20 10:27 pm

The angle FOV (Dying Light)

Does not change the angle. As before changed in a text document (default_levels) FOV desired, and now he doesn't change. FOV 52 with the standard is simply not possible to play when the weapon is right beside the nose is -___- . How to fix it???
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 25.07.20

DiAZ...
So in the game's settings there is a slider Fauve . Why pick ini file ?

a
ashleyalicia 25.07.20

gloccc
because the slider only changes the FOV of the external and middle hands and feet glued to the nose and only change manually using mods or correspondence files of the distribution kit of game. Many new games have double the FOV by the external environment and a static neighbor, so in the game developed to give players the ability to change only the external and the middle is glued tightly so you have people to rewrite the file

D
DiAZ... 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
So you know how to solve the problem?

a
ashleyalicia 25.07.20

DiAZ...
well, I wrote a dozen mods for this game including the FOV - they are here and on other sites, but can't help you because I haven't played in more than a year - perhaps this is due to the new patches for the game, we have to see what they changed in the distribution, if the old ways of changing FOV does not work then I think 100% possible to find a new one but again we must re-wool distribution and test and it is long. Maybe all the same you are guilty and did something wrong - check all again.