3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brutal_ 25.07.20 10:28 pm

Increase FPS in CS 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

I reset the counter, I had 60 fps was 100. I knew XER did 100. How to do it without the help of Riva Tuner.
81 Comments
Sort by:
K
K1M0.rEc.32_ 25.07.20

I had 100 fps , but the car is rotten and twitched often. Tried to do what is described in the post above mine and that's what ya say. 100 fps will give without vertical sync but to no avail , because 100 fps is just Nada order to see the edge of the eye for example crawl\vypilivaya\facing the enemy because of the angle ( well, and for quick moments where all the reaction speed decides ). And removing Vert.Singh. you have buit with the rapid reversals ladder i.e. the bottom of the screen rebuit to have time for riding. Therefore, it is better to put refreshlock and run it before the game - and fps 100 buit and Vert.Singh. included. And so the article is useful , nothing new learned , but it inspired me to purge system)

M
MCesh 25.07.20

Be sure to turn off vsync

M
Maksovich 25.07.20

To get 100 fps (frames per second) you need:

To start the config, write fps_max 100
Then disable Vsync in the options of the video card
Then in the shortcut properties write -freq 100

That's all,and no RefreshLock and RivaTuner...

You can still do roughly the following(it All depends on what video card)

In the options of the video card to lower all settings to minimum and the parameter:
Level of clarity to put Mipmap on high.

r
raggajun 25.07.20

Seen here is the detailed information about fps
http://www.csfortuna.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9951

F
FALKEN 25.07.20

it is the setting for sours. 1.6 and there is no trace of a 3D skybox

P
Pro HR 25.07.20

ia magu skazati toka adno ,,, shto ne ver stand vikliu4ti tsinhronizatiiu po pri4ine adnoi ,, fps stanet 99 no grafa be besantovaia ,vseo vakrug be drajati sensa is levaia i s etih 99 fps netu nikakova tolka ..... dela v tom shto esli daje monitor super puper budi tam hoti 1000000000 herz pri vhode v cs herz zbrasavaetsa do minimum shtozna4t do 60 herz po etamu i fps u [brandy craft] v na4ale 60 herz .... proga refreshlook sahraniaet eti herz (i ne nada vikliu4ati vertsinhron..) zna4it if u monitora max 75 herz (to bolishe 4em 75 fps v cs ne budet ) zna4t v cs s progai refreshlook be 75 fps .........

P
Pro HR 25.07.20

ia pro4tal vot vse eti saveti bolishe palavini atstoi ....

F
FoxNew 25.07.20

healthy!!!
guys tell me really with this comp to do fps80-90 mother Gigabyte
percent.Intel pentium 3. 850ггц
vidyuhi GeForce FX5200 128MB
RAM 512МВ is the maximum
if Yes then how???????
advance SPS!!!!!

Z
ZnamenoseC 25.07.20

FoxNew, you can...Possible and with a weaker comp....Much and.... Here esteem, can helps http://about-cs.ru/nastroika-cs/100-fps-counter-strike-vsync-on/

F
FoxNew 25.07.20

ZnamenoseC, the fact of the matter is that the driver in Russian!and they write in English, and I'm not driving!!!!

c
csdeath 25.07.20

In short I have a problem when I turn off vertical sync I have in the game the speed increased 5 times hard and then hung on for 3 seconds and again, everything fast and hung and so alternates, what to do?

c
csdeath 25.07.20

Vidyuhi GF8600GTS

H
Hazzi 25.07.20

csdeath to reinstall Windows) and CC))

c
csdeath 25.07.20

So it appeared after reinstalling Windows and the COP, there was no such

S
SashaDnB 25.07.20

on the monitors, the CRT - 100 FPS - in C. S to configure 100fps
on the LCD(LCD) - 75 FPS max on the LCD in C. S 100fps will not be

d
dem16 25.07.20

here enter teams in the game:
fps_max 300
fps_modem 0
developer 1
but if it does not help as I have(( there is a special program here are some prog : http://www.mygame.net.ru/showthread.php?t=9394

11211121 25.07.20

I can't understand why you have such hnya. But here is my version as I increased the fps counter.> For starters, we install a clean counter and then you have already scored with a blunt commands.

Write in console fps_max 100
And so we set the counter on the desktop was a shortcut
click on it Property window object spelled out the whereabouts of this file ,dobavlaet in it (-game cstrike-noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -freq 100) without the brackets!!!!

For example I have here is so D:\Games\CS1.6\hl.exe -game cstrike -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -freq 100 (write your coordinates!!!)

this gives some advantages right now, all the paint will not.
At the end of the written-freq 100 thanks to this we will be able to play with 100 Hz and fps will kolebletsja from 80 to 100.

Dumb XTCS there hl.exe no _ solve this problem - just preminum cstrike.exe on hl.exe.

D
Draconozavr a.k.a. XeN 25.07.20

Powerful computers are not threatened

g
greek026 25.07.20

Do Servers custom cs 1.6!
Sell admin panel at low prices!
write here icq 5956-888-77

m
megamapper 25.07.20

Does anyone else have a computer, which in CSCE low fps 0_o
If you have 60 fps, then remove sync in the driver and set fps_max 100. If you have SRT monitor, it is better not to remove sync and use the program ReForce to increase the refresh rate to 100 Hertz (or how many your monitor holds, the program usually identifies itself properly). Then there will be jerks and break the image.