3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 25.07.20 11:28 pm

Need a guide (Diablo 2)

Guys, tell me please guide some on the forum to not delete messages.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 25.07.20

Try not to write game.

F
FludoTron 25.07.20

Dobermn
You're sleeping over chtol?

G
Gav 25.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Viceroy.

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

Dobermn, you have something to do with who and how to evaluate messages?

G
Gav 25.07.20

Obsessed

Spoiler

O
Obsessed 25.07.20

Dobermn, and then how do you think the game? :-)
and yet, the topic is still a short time left..

G
Gav 25.07.20

Obsessed
a question for the question game.

O
Olezha Buhalo 25.07.20

the lovely and GUID of upset

F
FludoTron 25.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo
guide, to be exact

G
Gav 25.07.20

Dear administration server and players, please take action to the player under the nickname DOOM_III, he's a cheater, situatia happened at NBC, I went to Gama where there were beautiful freak and suddenly he offered me my zakarum to do in Perth, I didn't believe him and said that's not possible, but still agreed, he was asked to go away and for a couple of seconds to throw the zakarum to the ground, he was standing pretty far away and I have thrown suddenly from my zakarum get out the iron Golem, I JUST UH......., that for cheating? Require I return the zakarum he was with Um rune and punish this monster

F
FludoTron 25.07.20

Dobermn
In short, Bullseye, I saved you and the nobility will not play: perform for me a couple of jobs - and we're even. At the same time see how quickly your brain after the amnesia cleared up. And your subject will try to find out. Fuck knows why you got this Shooter was given, but I'm in other people's Affairs do not climb, want to kill, then you have something...

G
Gav 25.07.20

FlyDoTrona
> What fell a Golem was :{

S
Shaka_podorojala 25.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Come with an experienced.

F
FludoTron 25.07.20

Shaka_podorojala
Well, let's just experienced. So that's what Labeled. Then my children were returning from a mission and disappeared. One of them is Smart, getting me some information... But has gone very close at hand, because the bridge is gone. Don't know what to think. Decided, anyone else information to throw or sit jammed vodka? In short, find bright-eyed living or dead – as long as the flash drive when it was.

Q
QLinkee 25.07.20

FlyDoTrona wrote:
Guys, tell me please guide some on the forum to not delete messages.
If nothing to write, then do not remove. I checked.