3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalin_999 25.07.20 11:29 pm

The control planes in the game (Battlefield 1)

In the campaign for pilot in 1 mission, the plane that you want to pursue, quietly making barrels and other feints. And because of the changed aircraft control to make a barrel I can't. Generally it can be done?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 25.07.20

Hands, lol

G
GarretSSS 25.07.20

Stalin_999
In the control settings in the layout on an aerial equipment customize positive and negative pitch. This will allow you with the keyboard sharper to maneuver. School War Thunder )))

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

Oh, by the way remembered. In the settings of the buttons I reconfigured the control of the aircraft under the other buttons. Namely, roll left, roll right, appointed respectively on right ctrl and num 0. Nothing else in the aviation section these buttons are no longer assigned, however, to carry the barrels of the aircraft and in General refuses to press configured buttons not responding. Turns out, not any button can be assigned? Similarly, not working looking around with the mouse. But understand it is made while holding the middle mouse button (at least in the settings so worth it, but not working).

The infantry is the button binoculars - when you press and hold the corresponding button fighter just holds the binocular in hand, but to eyes not brings.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

Stalin_999
And why do the barrels? Just fly him as close as possible and all.

S
Stalin_999 25.07.20

Understood, just a glitch in the campaign was

S
Stalin_999 25.07.20

But the second plane in the campaign they were done, but my refused. In a cartoon everything is fine

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin
The point is not what to do, but the fact that the button assigned to the roll is why it is not working.

S
Stalin_999 25.07.20

vitalik76
It's only in the campaign did. It is not clear just why