3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ThurboCat 25.07.20 11:29 pm

Farm. (Dark Souls 3)

Where it is possible to farm the normal number of souls?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 25.07.20

Symbol of Avarice + ring greedy snake + shield desires + Great Archive

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 25.07.20

On the PS4 if you play, you can throw a lot of great souls. Million on eight .

T
ThurboCat 25.07.20

0000Ptasha
If it were...But I have a bakery.

s
siame 25.07.20

Nikotinoz_
Rod beggar don't forget!

E
Eagle-Owl 25.07.20

ThurboCat
Armor to increase shower get + 3 gold angel + Pyromania(forgot the name, but in General that would subdue the enemy. One gold will drench the other, and the third is on the side. When they will kill each other, then porcinai third and Backstab it)

A
Apokalipsis113 25.07.20

I noticed 2 places. Anor Londo is a big staircase there are 3 knights, plus they are falling pichenki for Joreski. Second place back from the fire bosses the twins, there knights and Soldotna, but they very quickly made for standing back.

D
Dimast1941 25.07.20

Apokalipsis113
Soldotna in the furnace, there are four knight) was killed and the port, with the rings almost 70K for all give a feast or a worker of miracles( lightning) cases for a couple of minutes.

T
ToperH 25.07.20

I think the top Peak of the Ancient Dragons,the second caster. From him enter the room, calling the knight. Standing behind him,immediately bestep and power attack has finished again and again. Ring.head facial expressions.

O
Oasis777 25.07.20

ToperH
Confirm the place to farm. The uniqueness of the place that Knight respawned ENDLESSLY and run to the fire no need.
The fire - the Mausoleum dragon race
The gear - the Shield of desire, a Symbol of greed, Silver ring greedy snake (to increase the number of shower)
The gear for damping the effect of symbol of greed - the Ring of the evil eye, Ring of the Sun Princess there every 4-5 deaths knight arrives jar of estus. The circle has collected 1 300 000 souls. Time farm - 20 minutes.
Spoiler

P
Pacanchik84 25.07.20

Help another very well rewarded!
If I penny missing I'm going and leave a sign of help from the boss.
A favorite spot is a Dancer))))

A
AT_Sagor 25.07.20

Пацанчик84
As a favorite place to die for the players. Two of the three hosts to die on it, well at least they call often.

P
Pacanchik84 25.07.20

By the way, Yes,.
Noticed a trend the hosts that crowd the more they gather the more powerful they feel and that is their mistake.
They like a tank crawling on the dancer without thinking and die.
And I want to scream don't rush,keep your distance
But it's not likely experienced.
But what to do., help a sacred thing.
Played with experienced and once lozhili bosses.
Mages and peers on the course, beating, tanks for a draw and distract well in the ass wet. )))

G
GG4 25.07.20

ThurboCat
Why do you have soul? The game is played with bare hands at level 1.

T
ThurboCat 25.07.20

GG4 wrote:
Why do you have soul?
Well, I don't need it...
GG4 wrote:
The game is played with bare hands at level 1.
Joke estimated)

A
AT_Sagor 25.07.20

GG4
I understand that the game is pretty easy work, but there is such a thing as pleasure principles (Yes, we are still those perverts).

i
iFlower 25.07.20

77 thousand for a couple of minutes
https://ok.ru/video/95958010393

A
Aleudin1 25.07.20

The easiest place to farm is the roof of the archives. With Pyromania Harmony it's not even a farm - it's called bring me themselves. The circle takes 1 minute 43 seconds. On NG+ is 202 thousand bucks. In this way it is easy to pump up to 360 levels. And now scoff at their offenders in PVE.