3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 25.07.20 11:30 pm

Banned the rock Opera-Jesus Christ superstar.

Not long ago I heard the news that some town do not remember exactly,banned the rock Opera-Jesus Christ superstar. Like Orthodox organization did not like.But these people do not oborzeli hour,it's not their first prank,why some mug to decide what I listen to and what not.It happens that these nuts start out small, and then imagine themselves to be the avenging hand of the Lord and BAM a new Inquisition, or they say we are still not Mature enough, but drunks,prostitutes and other evil spirits home pare.I am quite serious sometimes and not just whether it is time to upset some of the organizations,now the music,then movies and games,then what?
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
And, by the way, Bob rubs bureaucrats (but not for free), and RQ bus heifers, paying the fare on the bus, and then only for themselves (not for heifers). If there is no difference, why pay more!

E
Erik888 25.07.20

All condemnation because of a deficiency in condemning. Usually condemn the fact that the very severely affected. And condemnation, thus raising their self-esteem. And if you are right - it is Russia, which is already more than 1000 years Orthodox country. And all territories, achievements and victories Russia is obliged faith. While it was paganism - there was no victory, no achievement, no territories, even the state was not. To argue with anyone I will not. You can argue about the controversial and not natural.

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

Golimaya hrus, history is not taught. Year 964, for example.

r
rPeBoJL 25.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Deep Purple with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
sly, samasara? how about a broom with a Symphony?
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

rPeBoJL
My sweet hamley, broom and so is good in itself. And the orchestra, no matter how good he was, in this tandem - Shaw to the ass strap. Better would be to put the back three and go out and date ass Tits back vocalists.
Rock the joint from sound sempai became steeper, tougher, rhythm...
So - by (for me anyway).

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Rock the joint from sound sempai became steeper, tougher, rhythm...
Hey, and you know that it is not separate tracks as you think, and whole styles, EPTA!

K
Kovboy belomor 25.07.20

W3aMisterWinnerОна already engaged in Libya, so thank you dispense. Let the Ukrainians happiness brings. And as for Lenin, I have to Communists calmly, but to live in an INTERESTING TIME somehow does not pull.

m
masha 25.07.20

Insulting the feelings of believers. Extremism. Fascism. Nationalism. Terrorism.

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

Teach someone to insult me fiction?