3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7_TeRaN 25.07.20 11:37 pm

Setup fighter out of the match (Battlefield 1)

In fact the essence of the question in the title, is it possible outside the game to customize fighter and if so, where ?!
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 25.07.20

You can, in application Battlefield on your phone:
Spoiler

o
origamikiller 25.07.20

https://www.battlefield.com/ru-ru/companion/career

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

In way too interested in this issue and campaign without third-party applications for your phone or sites is impossible. The unit menu in the game is, but it is useless because it displays only statistics. And inept I remember bragging to say that all zashib, now do not want to play battlelog. Yeah, like, got rid of one Battlemage, and invented another. That's what the fuck they are functions of the application for your game not included? Again will have to find an empty server to configure the equipment and technology. I remember in beta that the tuning technique in General, you can configure learned quite by accident. In the normal round to do it was impossible, because technique on the base is not stagnant, but immediately understands, and to make adjustments only if the equipment is empty on the base, if it had been taken away, and cannot be adjusted.

A
Andrey Baulin 25.07.20

vitalik76
If you take the equipment, but do not start the fight, then you can safely set up and no one will take her.

P
PAWEEL 25.07.20

This is a huge minus for Deiss.
Such stupidity did, why would I need this mobile crap!? well if it were that sensible, there is a game mode which either Ala commander (from 4ki)
Certainly disappointing that impose it, for you to look at the stats can only be there (I mean at full volume)

I am sure that developed return statistics and tuning the fighter in the main menu, because after it was implemented in 4ке, to enter this is a bad joke

I
IOne86 25.07.20

You can still go on an empty server and configure everything you need.

S
SvichA 25.07.20

in menu tab the fighter

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

Andrew Baulin
It's not the best solution. I haven't started playing the multiplayer and have already noticed two major drawbacks - the inability to set the gear out of round without the use of specifics and the lack of a training ground.

K
Karl_Smith 25.07.20

UnSOAPed4
tab fighter can only become a weapon to look at

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

UnSOAPed4
The fact of the matter is that the fighter tab is useless because the stats there is nothing custom there. And about the download that I did not notice that during boot was available as a card, and when it becomes available immediately as kites rush. I don't know maybe ssd-shnik loading faster than anyone can catch, but it is still a method through the ass. Battle 4 was made more or less, what for to break? Apparently the game did this on purpose to shake the phone app.

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

UnSOAPed4
Well, what I was saying. It is the privilege of the first download. And when scoops at the bulk round begins and there is no choice.

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

UnSOAPed4
In BF4 there is a separate settings menu technology and fighter in which you can enter at any time in the round regardless of whether you take equipment or even the map didn't respawners. The only thing you can configure only the equipment which is born on this map. But there is another option - settings of equipment can be done on the training ground. Well and the third variant - in battlelog.

At first BF4 was the advantages of the first download, but then made a limitation - the round starts and you can't take a technique and generally spawn while the game will connect about a dozen players from both sides. This equalized the chances of ssd and hdd schnick-schnick, now there is a download of the first does not give any advantage, just wait longer.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 25.07.20

Agree, complete insanity.

A
Avto Surgut 25.07.20

and besides, my app crashes BF1((you have to use the app in the browser

I
INFYPLAY 25.07.20

to configure a fighter to the app is difficult without checking

D
DielGood 25.07.20

By the way, if you watch a tutorial about customization, then there is a moment where the player in the tab Home under the news feed clicks on an icon of a gun and he opens the menu customization is the same as in battle, but, personally, I have this icons in menu, very strange.........

s
s_kaz 25.07.20

origamibiro
And that you have setup the equipment, is done in the browser/ in a new type batelage are stored and transferred in the game? I, like many, it is not working

o
origamikiller 25.07.20

s_kaz
Worked just buying weapons, I have created a theme – minusnul and some dude replied that's kind of fixed. I haven't checked it since.
So there.)