3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doublestar 26.07.20 05:01 am

why constantly machines come with pirates? (Far Cry 3)

Started playing Far Cry 3 on the 2nd difficulty level. After you capture the first Outpost has claimed this Outpost mission for the extermination of five dogs, then went had done so, and then began to continuously arrive at the pirates - one shoot, immediately comes another, and so on. What you need to do to pirates stop coming?
8 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ur lovely serial humanist 26.07.20

To pass by :D Such machines - whole island

A
Aenmutus 26.07.20

If you're in their territory (pirates, look at the map exactly where you are), then they almost every minute of the ride. I even ambush for the experience of doing, first the mines, then C4, then grenade launcher, etc.
Make the area free from pirates, calmly shooting dogs. If they are not in their territory so often come - hence the bug.

d
doublestar 26.07.20

for specifics, attach a piece of card, to make it clear where this is going

Actually, standing at this crossroads a little longer, I noticed what's going on, veselukha - lizards, goats, dogs, natives, and pirates chasing each other and generally live my life, I was almost oblivious. As I understand it - this trick throughout the game? Then a question - and there are areas where the pirates do not come? Or anywhere you can expect their appearance?

A
Aenmutus 26.07.20

doublestar
On your site they are not. Because of this, there is a reset outposts because if they are all to capture, the enemy will not be stupid.

V
VladiKPSS 26.07.20

Whose Assembly - what mod ? In a clean game(Repack) there are about 2-3 cars in hard(with the condition that this is the first Outpost ,because I see the sharks are not caught) and if you shoot without a silencer ,animals.. not all pair . Or Assembly is crooked stood up .

d
doublestar 26.07.20

VladiKPSS,
does this mean that if you shoot those 2-3 cars, new cars will no longer appear? Or a new car will spawn infinitely? The interest is rather academic, as captured a few outposts and see that the green territories of the pirates do not seem to happen. The game without mods.

N
Nikola1957 26.07.20

Will appear and on. On each shot. It so it was not boring. If you really want to collect trophies, it is necessary to remove the patrol without noise and dust. Then if someone naedet, purely by chance and is unlikely immediately.

e
e13geni4 26.07.20

Reinforcements on the Eatery Neck....lost count of how many of them came down...