3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Destroyer 26.07.20 05:03 am

worst game of the people.

Do You have a game that You hate,and can you blame her for everything.And explain why You hate her.
Game that I hate Flatout 3.Here even to explain nothing.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 26.07.20

buban
Somewhere there was topic about the most hated game. I would write what, Yes again, the fans of these games would bomb and call me bad words.

G
Grafen 26.07.20

Mafia 3, why I hate her, I wrote about it in his blog.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 26.07.20

Skyrim, of course. Worse game I have ever seen.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 26.07.20

Juiced 2. The game, which is incredibly slow most of the players and loads the CPU to the eyeballs. All because of curve implementation of the audio subsystem. By far the crap.

n
nikita2112 26.07.20

One of the worst is when people play clever, not realizing anything in any matter.

p
pochtipushkin 26.07.20

Of course there are, but the attitude to this game would not be so negative if not for the rabid crowd of fanboi. No other game has no such inadequate community =))))

W
Wild Rider 26.07.20

>the worst game people.
And non-humans?)
Perhaps Gulman any. Bad games a lot and I walk around the side, only a few can catch.

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Thick.

W
Waffen 26.07.20

The game may be good, even great,but nonetheless irritating and stupidly angry.But time passes - launch and the game suddenly starts to like.I have Metro ll ,with GTA 4...you can remember a lot of similar games.

A
Aleksator 26.07.20

fol3.

W
Wing42 26.07.20

Any game that is positioning itself as a supposedly free (the same free to play scheme), but in fact actively seek to impose a user donation system, which includes components (items, vehicles, weapons, various bonuses), or otherwise gives the buyer a significant, really huge advantage over other players, automatically leveling to a level plinth so-called gaming skills and game experience.
This kind of creates the most disgusting version of bragging, where the winner is the person who just poured hundreds or thousands of rubles in the favourite games.
Total: Free to play, Pay to win the worst game ever created by humans.

R
RussianQuaker 26.07.20

I pocket Billiards's annoying, especially when a day, five times play, pussy hurts and the skin on it sometimes bleeds.

n
nikita2112 26.07.20

RussianQuaker
There is a cue you don't break it.

M
MelShlemming 26.07.20

Leave Home. Shit. Just shit.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

:Shit. Just shit.
Bond, James Bond.