3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freedom_07 26.07.20 05:04 am

The network code (aka netcode) (Battlefield 1)

How are you doing with this miracle of creation?
I have very often the indicator that everything is very bad, very uncomfortable to play with such a response. On servers all ping 80, rarely 50.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gribo4ec 26.07.20

Net code is ping?

F
Freedom_07 26.07.20

Gribo4ec
No, I simple note that netcode still connects to my high ping.

C
CCCPDriver 26.07.20

I ALSO do not like the ping is normal, and running like on the spot, back and forth.. waiting for Russian servers

p
prick1e 26.07.20

With netcode like all the rules, just servers are in the ass of the world, even by European standards, so high ping, plus more, and packet loss.

F
Freedom_07 26.07.20

prick1e
Well, I hope from November 1, will start handing out servers to private owners and will be our local servers with good ping

p
prick1e 26.07.20

GarrusN7Style
Nы know I want to believe the best. It confuses me that when talking about rented servers, dice is talking only about the functionality, but not about what will be the choice of the region. Plus, even the prices are announced only for the United States.

v
vitalik76 26.07.20

In the table of servers with ping below 50 is not met. The game comes with a constantly illuminated yellow indicator network. Can't say that this is a serious obstacle, but it happens that the enemies progruzhat after I become a frag.