3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnimatedFox 26.07.20 05:06 am

The balance of the game (BF1 Beta) (Battlefield 1)

What type weapons in the game and in your opinion is not balanced and how to fix it? It was easy to see that the tanks in the game a bit (very much) imbovat. The account of tankers in the early beta was an average of 20 to 1. About the support class, I generally keep quiet.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 26.07.20

Always hated all sorts of dmr semi-automatic rifle with great damage. here they are in my opinion are imbalance. since the days of cs 1.6 on the same machine krieg 550 like called, dubbed the weapon is for noobs. well, many shooters are semi-automatic, almost no one takes, banned on HF, etc. and why I have already written, but unfortunately in battle 1 they tied them to the class

M
MedvediVodki 26.07.20

Rgb_exe
Tanks, such as they should be(the Account of tankers in the early beta was an average of 20 to 1 because anti-tank gun was given immediately, but in the release it will be every second on the field). Did not like that the doctors now do not see whom to treat. And elite gunner too weak compared to the rest.

A
AnimatedFox 26.07.20

ashleyalicia
The medic has a rifle (Mauser) Selbstlader M1916 with the usual store, recharge it much faster. In principle, it can be considered the best of all

v
v1806v 26.07.20

Limit then snaipera need to enter because even the medic has a likeness snayperski rifle with optikoi it after the patch all I learned . (Rai for campers ) And make tanks more vulnerable. Never seen someone treat . Well, the little things a lot .

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 26.07.20

What do you mean never seen someone treat ? on the MINIMAP to look not destiny ?

m
myxmed 26.07.20

played almost the entire beta as a medic (well, I like welcome to carry) and the above unsubscribe I want to see:
1. whom to treat is seen on the indicator which is in a circle
2. all the cries about the damage done DFID health break on the really long reload times, and very annoying attack which is enough to take a step left-right, while successfully vsazhivaya his magazine despite all my tricks

G
Garry3Fingers 26.07.20

Whining the tanks, but it will take some time after release and everyone will suck at airplanes.

C
Chekist_KGB 26.07.20

Were you hit in beta to 67 grade, what can we say on balance:
1) Of the tanks is really imbalanced is that a light tank, it is normal for the hands of the heavy tanks can be nasuwt so that they will forget that you actually are heavy. However, in the last days of beta prilovchilis to support stupid with grenades to take out that light that heavy, ran, threw, went, threw the ammo, repeat until full readiness of the tank.
2) Very imbalanced doctors, in my subjective opinion, the aforementioned м1916 carries a living hell, running with her one on one I almost nobody could carry, and fully all the so-called dmr-Ki it is very strong compared to other weapons.
3) the age-old problem for many, namely camperisti I was not particularly affect how many times died from the sniper, knew that by his own stupidity, well help Ramsey, namely: wobbling in different directions etc, so in order to get really difficult, I speak from experience, as a sniper took 7 rank.
4) Support the most backward class compared to all, but the idea is that days will increase the rate of fire of the guns, because in the melee, any adequate player of another class safely perestraivat support. But there is one big BUT, it is called MG 15 something there that 200 round opening for the support stopped running for the other classes, it is possible to make a living, especially if mounted on a bipod, be it an open window, or anything else, because the precision then increases significantly, and the withdrawal of the barrel is minimal, perfectly calm you can sit down for a point in the window, and safely shoot anyone approaching B in the open field, the only negative is overheating. To balance the machine guns this is still a story, because, in fact, from the hip to shoot with it, shall we say, not particularly nice and easy, but about aimed fire may not be out of the question ( I know whereof I speak, in his younger years he served in 56 odshbr, and had a chance to shoot with machine guns, namely PKM and PKP, to conduct aimed fire from the hip when in the hands of you stupid, under 10 pounds, 8.6 kg, to be exact, is almost impossible, so shooting with a bipod). Well, here we are not real life and virtual, so that the support don't just increase the rate of fire.
5) Train absolutely anything, especially if the account 280-170, suitable only for capture points, and then as soon as he leaves, the winning team captures the point back, special help train the losing side has no (a calls it), I don't know how to implement the airship, but I don't think it really will affect the outcome of the battle.
6) In General, the balance is good, the Dyson is still a month and a half that would be all finally Polish up and release the candy.
P. S. the price Tag for the Deluxe edition just wild.

C
Cosinus13 26.07.20

My humble opinion:
1. Snipers iMovie, shoot is so simple, even drop bullets almost screwed wild damage! And get them from distance in only the same sniper! - Nonsense.
2. Planes with infinite weapons is idiocy! Damage bomber rolls! and they can fix the RAID!!!
3. The medic class is killed, you have to work hard to try and save someone, as it is not highlighted and assistance is not requested)
4. Tanks don't kill if their team sits. Heal from the inside out (why???) Do not lose mobility, nothing fails, and nothing to counter them(
5. the damage of rifles and machine guns, sad! The emphasis should be planted a horn in person... with a gun to kill faster and damage more.
6. Horses!!!-that says it all...
7. Well mark they are already in the tetrad was destroyed(((
8. Yes to.X.EPA just!
Really waiting for the game, but to take no longer! Better than the three play.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

Of Emiel ' Regis
Yes, it's a fact.Doctors.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

Rapidly aim of bytovki and recoil will not succeed in 4ке,so how will the penalty in 95 cases.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

Cosinus13
About the sniper does not agree, skirmish with a Bang,cards are nearly all small.Wild damage? Have a Martini Henry, and 40-60 meters.