3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoginMan97 23.10.19 01:31 pm

the problem with DLC (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

good afternoon everyone, don't know how to solve the issue, there bought dlc Italy, France, Scandinavia and Poland, want to play without France and Italy but once off them the incentive game does not load save, writes at least one dlc need to download to solve this problem before downloading , the car is in Germany, but not in dlc
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 23.10.19

LoginMan97
Well so DLC save is already registered, whether you remove it or not, it will still need to play on this profile. And what for them to remove it, understand? Create a new profile without DLC.

G
GuyverDark 23.10.19

LoginMan97
Try to maintain without order for the desired area and then disable the DLC
I.e. the machine must be in idle mode (without load and tasks)
Muskrat
maybe not enough space...

o
omskcity 23.10.19

If the main garage is located in the city, DLC You want to disable it, nor how. And load the save, and all the orders will be cancelled and the truck will be moved to the main garage.

L
LoginMan97 23.10.19

omskcity
the main garage in Germany, standing idle without orders, still requires dlc

o
omskcity 23.10.19

Clearly, there may be a problem by the save files, so should all work. Then try to manually delete the DLC from the game folder (X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2), where X is the drive name, the files you want to delete dlc_fr.scs and dlc_it.scs

v
vsk1 23.10.19

Th sense to reason, will not load the saved game without the dlc, if it was dlc done correctly said above, this dlc in the saved game is already written, and is not loaded because doesn't see she needs the dlc. Then the new profile is necessary to create.

L
LoginMan97 23.10.19

Understood, thank you all for your attention and your time

C
CLOUD040 13.06.21

When Iberia is connected, the game crashes, the download starts, when the game is almost complete, the game crashes, help who knows.

l
lepan 20.01.23

Salam to all. Tell me why writes the wrong url. Trux simulator ultimate. I'm off topic, maybe someone came across