3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20 05:09 am

Repent those who bought the game (Mafia 3)

I confess, I admit my mistake, won't happen again
113 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 26.07.20

#Torrentii
Spoiler

-
- DILOR- 26.07.20

Spoiler

K
Krrrva 26.07.20

Poor thing :( and the return of the goods did not have time to do ? in the game, and 2 hours is not necessary to spend to understand what was happening

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

Of Emiel ' Regis
game bought in the online store cannot be returned

V
Vyxyxol 26.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
At Domogarova similar.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
The game is certainly not ice, but I rocked the pirates and play slowly. To obtain at least minimal enjoyment from the game can give some tips:

1 Forget that it's the mafia. Just think of it as a action movie about a dashing ' 60s-style sandboxes from yubisoft.

2 Forget the shooters, rock a gamepad and auto-aim . Yes, the Council may seem very strange, but to me this a purely console focused game is so worth playing. In this case, shooting out a dynamic and rapid. Smeknul LT brought in the enemy, a little stick brought smeknul RT shot. Think of the game as a movie where all the world is just cardboard scenery.

3 don't play stealth. The stealth in the game is poor and primitive. Play in the forehead. Drop everything and stand for 30 seconds. Play quickly, came killed, jumped into the car and took off.

4 I Constantly call the support group and other abilities. As for me, sometimes fun to call a couple of gangsters, to get the crowd to the base and handle.

5 Put the base sweetfx and get soap. Is responsible for setting LumaSharpen, I put 1. No soap picture is significantly nicer.

o
oaoaoaoa 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
Sincerely sorry for... was Going to buy, but fortunately, torrent the version of this art + a surprising number of plokhii reviews and videos about bugs opened my eyes, and I changed my mind.
Spoilered that decided to delay the purchase, but it would have to suck yours with a -2K on the pocket )

N
NoMercy_LilKids 26.07.20

Protocol10
You are strange, first foaming at the mouth to prove why you should not buy Mafia 3, now give advice on how to play it..

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

NoMercy_LilKids
I don't give advice that is not worth buying. I was given advice not to rush to buy and better to wait. I have serious doubts about the quality of the final product. Now more logical to give advice to those who still bought the game.

I
IgorAndreevich 26.07.20

torrent :-)

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 26.07.20

*I know that I zaminusuyut* Bought the game and don't regret the purchase.

V
Veselyy_pekar 26.07.20

I then buy, on sale

A
Analius 26.07.20

I'M A PIRATE TILL THE END OF HIS DAYS!

p
pekabir 26.07.20

Analias wrote:
I'M A PIRATE TILL THE END OF HIS DAYS!
I read a little differently

D

Analis
piracy piracy discord
Spoiler

A
Analius 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
what is it Lord?

o
oaoaoaoa 26.07.20

Analis
Alexander Pistols. Enough zackary character. Google, and that words cannot describe )

N
NorthernSky 26.07.20

Bought on restore. Did not like. Handed back.

T
Toxa95 26.07.20

Looked at the Demo video about the first Mafia and was surprised how much it was a noble game. Even wanted to go, and this is my first time there, surprisingly, enjoyable. And for 2002 it is generally top the game was.

D

If developers were a priority, make people unique gunfights in the game, then they have failed

Spoiler