3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oplot 26.07.20 05:11 am

Bugs and stuff (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

I must say that the game is extremely bezbokova. Any departure or jamb.

But the one I found. I called it - Instant reloading weapons, even if out of ammo.
42 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonvandal 26.07.20

kakbe all have no blood and nothing lomaetsya?? though about breaking just do not know..maybe lomaetsya because very few played, but the barrel is not exactly krushitsa and shelter no!! there is only the spray and on the ground DeKalb is cleared((( this is as it should be and I have a school of some sort???

O
Oplot 26.07.20

at all.

d
demonvandal 26.07.20

dumb((

M
Medico della Peste 26.07.20

Well, if we talk about degradability, wooden railing and glass flying at the time, before the drums and other tinsel that little fiasco - but agree that the chaos the game is not good.

P
Percival CoX 26.07.20

the plot is there opupet, and the ending shocked FSE normally there

1Nord1 26.07.20

I had a glitch...I started to recharge the Ranger...he's 1 circle charges and CeTO began in the second slay paste potrony)

M
Maniac-X 26.07.20

In the fourth episode, where Northern Arizona (in the forest) have to ride a horse and to accompany the convoy, my horse got in this convoy and was riding on it. I then, too, and it climbed - was such a pyramid looks cool....

p
perkis 26.07.20

Lyuyuyudiiii!!!!!! Americaaaaaaa!!!please tell me how to get to the mouse itself at the enemy didn't fire at BEA all interest in the game prpadaet , do in multiplayer is the same crap will be PPV?!!!(( plz tell me anyone knows many thanks in advance

u
user470943 26.07.20

perkis
how to get to the mouse itself at the enemy not aiming
Yes of course in any way, the so-called okonsolivanie, then there are consoles such a feature moved.
You can only remove the cover in my opinion.

P
Protivnik PK 3 26.07.20

During the 1st match(with the Sheriff)my hero is not moving hands(regardless of whether ray or Thomas)

c
coach_spb_89 26.07.20

A couple of times crashes when saving. Was also eternal loading level.

D
Dauren29 26.07.20

perkis is the feature ray and I played for Thomas

S
Sam Fisher 01 26.07.20

After firing the flash from the muzzle still continued to flicker and not once but always

23hudo 26.07.20

I also have a duel hand ceased to react, but it was after-hours 6 games. Helped restart the comp

S
Strog 04 26.07.20

The problem is this:the second duel(with a rattlesnake) the hands do not move. Tried restarting,reinstalling the game, changing characters. Nothing helped. The first duel was all the rules.

s
sergey112200 26.07.20

Smile with the initial video in lobeshnik shoots Thomas, but the barrel blew ray

[
[Archy7] 26.07.20

сергей112200
Just ray gun he took to the front of the camera povyezhivatsya :D

V
Vlad24 26.07.20

help plz, when in Chapter 3 in the carriage it is necessary to shoot back, killing me is always on one and the same place, I sit down, and they all still get me, how to go?

N
Nature Frost 26.07.20

Learn how to shoot... or turn on the trainer, but better than 1, because have many more to shoot, and playing with a coach is nonsense

[
[Archy7] 26.07.20

Vlad24
Myself 3rd times passed, playing on hard, the main thing is technique and reaction)