3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 23.10.19 01:32 pm

Impressions of the game (Watch_Dogs 2)

Tell me, what are your impressions of the game.
I personally played already 5 hours. This might be hard to believe, but Ubisoft seem to have managed to make a great game in the open world. The tasks are interesting and exciting, the characters are not annoying, lots of references to the real world and NO RIGS, and even a hint of them. Quick moving around the map you have available from the beginning. Developers save time for the player. No abundant amount of icons on the map - all the right and to the point.
On the physics of the machinery in the trailers and gameplay videos I could not understand whether something is better or remained at the same horrible level of the first part. However, surprisingly, the physics are very nice, the jump from the first part is just gigantic. Nothing extraordinary, but driving is now generally not annoying. If you compare with something, then the physics of the cars are very close to GTA 5.
Grifoni good. Virtual San Francisco is probably the most detailed city of all open-world games at the moment.
In General, everything in the game is made so as not to annoy the player. After the third Mob, Watch Dogs 2 just as the resort felt.
We'll keep playing.
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin_K 23.10.19

Because I like games with a good flow, with a deep plot, with vivid and interesting characters and elaborate dialogues, I play go. Yes, I'm modest?! This is the dumbest plot I've ever met. I have the feeling that Yubisoft intentionally trying to make the game the most without a brain.

s
smirleha 23.10.19

the game is not surprised...

B
Beseleel 23.10.19

As soon as you start the game, in my mouth felt disgusting taste of soap. Console grafana inherited and the PC

U
Udmurt 23.10.19

play periodically from nendelt! the first is more like it to me personally! this is what the children think!

r
rob_dead 23.10.19

It's my time to write a review.
In total he played about 25 hours. Played on the pirates, but got great pleasure from the game in connection with it, will get it today in the Deluxe edition.
Compared to VD1, the game has made a huge step forward. Improved the design world, brought the normal reaction of passers-by to your actions (a bit cardboard, but still), improved physics of the cars to a more adequate condition, and many other things. Well done.
The plot is quite funny, Yes, funny. I do not understand people (idiots) who waited for the game something serious in terms of plot. The story and the game itself in General is made for fun and for fun. No serious SSHA (Yes, the game itself pokes fun at some points, if you play with the original voice acting). Some moments, jokes, mission real delight, fits of laughter or feyspalm. But the fact that it need. Here again, well done.
Additional jobs are also of interest. In some you get real experience, Yes, that's it. You can openly laugh with the stupidity of the job, you can laugh or really be surprised by the consequences of your action. One job with graffiti or what is the job of burglary of a pedophile. In General, there are also all excellent.
Shooting has improved, but still pretty awful. Here a minus.
The possibility of kastomizatsii character is also good. Several shops, different styles. From the street the colored clothes to formal suits. Is also a plus.
Well, don't know what else to write. Game in General came out great. Pianitsa of that thing. Have not come out of these games. My rating: 9/10
PS Oh yeah, I forgot. Who finds the task boring, you most likely just can't pass the jobs do not Salutis :)

C
Camper88 23.10.19

The game you described is really amazing, a ton of humor(the Mission with the ATMs still makes laugh)lots of references and mockery to the whole Geek culture.The city chosen is the heart of the tech industry in the USA San Francisco awesome mnogogranen mass segments of society from drunks under the fence various freaks on the streets even meet Shemales in short, the City was recreated in its full splendor and respect for all subcultures.The gameplay is also bomb hack gadgets have expanded and they are really pomogaet in the game or even just by walking and jiving my Most favorite to control this car especially when passing a COP drives by and they get hacked.Or to pit the 2 gangs or the Cops against the criminals and sometimes the event itself will happen.
In the story a little bit not agree though he is a child but picks out many of the problems of humanity about total control of information by those in power and the consequences of how this can lead your life after nothing.The first part is due to the gravity and the reluctance of people though, and tried to convey but failed.in This part I decided to bring a more direct way.
After the release of Person of Interest and both games do not be surprised that the powers that 100% have already started razarbotka(or goes for a long time) system like CtOS as understanding what benefits it can give and in 5-10 years we will see it head-on

A
Alex_201633 23.10.19

It turned out much better or simply differently, how many would like? All games on the fan and even a million times crap the graphics of Minecraft and piss hundreds of times sugen single Battelfild and generally crap and pissing geypley crisis 2,3, damn it would be better if sports people are small and students and adults better to go to work or women to seduce than to play, and men no more less to become, kick us life on planet Earth)))

K
Kraicher 23.10.19

Played 2 hours. First impressions. Graphics sucks, except for those in the cut-scenes. The plot sucks, even mlyat, I'm in a stupor. Some sort of nonsense. This is the first impression. Maybe then will tighten, look.
In General, the game is for a certain part of society in a nutshell.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 23.10.19

Gayest game 90% , just to see how the game pink and blue tones , the second machine is running better BUT the physics of the machines ( no need of GTA please there's a stool with only a tank as far as I remember ) , I hit the Bus and he flies away from me for two meters , super physics , or rather it is not , the rest of the shooting , the animations run, walk, everything is normal . I also don't understand the nonsense that initially give teleport around the map without opening these points , ie element of the study knackered , wouldn't the juice to open ... well, this is my own personal niggle , because it simplifies the end and not have 10 minutes for a mission to go through the whole city.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 23.10.19

Does the game have the ability to move the camera during walk? And the camera is 3 meters away from GG, angry.

M
Martin Vjaters 23.10.19

Lots of variety. And selfies can be done, and the quadcopter is. The story I liked the graphics fly.

D
Daidjer 23.10.19

The incredible muck. Game for youngsters of age thirteen that way. Graphics are shit, Story is shit, the Game is shit. Without IMHO.

N
Nikolay Shinkar 23.10.19

decent game

a
alexzet3 23.10.19

finally,this creation hacked
and you can try out!
che will tell you... Yes, complete garbage!!
the current tower was removed,and so the same as the first part
not can someone good,but I first went
passed run

the only plus-it is interesting of other shit from Tupikov - Priman!
so that piece ..... erased this run
while sniper elite 4 came out

B
Banderovec Dzhon 23.10.19

people in the game to buy the car?

R
RussianCat-Barsik 23.10.19

Look, people write so much about the experience, I will say only three words - better than the first.

L
Lukash_Kirill 23.10.19

the game is just great,the plot is not bad it is a pity that small,optimization great even strange game because yubisoft),the world is big,there are so many opportunities(hacking machines,hacking, tower cranes,arson phones,the use of a jumper and drone etc)the graphics are excellent,the characters fully fit the theme of young hackers will do anything for subscribers)),it is especially pleasant to run around town and just enjoy the beauty of San Francisco and Yes, parkour is just great,I travel by car a little just to exercise parkour))and my opinion the game is excellent and deserves to bought it for the price of 2K

K
Kindbad 23.10.19

Game as game)

F
Francesco Endvery 23.10.19

Now on PS4 it may allow you to play for free 3 hours. Enough for 1.5 hours.
I'm one of the few who the first part came to the liking. Yes, I know about its problems and disadvantages. Aiden Pierce was considered the most boring character possible. But damn, I at least knew what he was doing and why. I realized with whom he communicates and why deal with one bad, others good. I knew who friend, who enemy, with the exception of shady characters. In the first part it's all pretty well explained.
Here I do the thread I could not catch. For whom am I playing? Like the character just walked in Degseq, and with all the hugging, like childhood friends. What actually drives us? Trailer kinchika they didn't like - let your off - what the hell?
Car physics in my opinion, even worse than the first part. Arcade nowhere.
In General, I have been reading laudatory reviews and was expecting a masterpiece, but in reality it is quite sad.

F
FixControl 23.10.19

The game is not bad, the world is really beautiful and vibrant, designers Yubisoft still some of the best people in the industry. But to say that it is a variety of language does not turn. All jobs boil down to three variations: sneak to the location, find the object or person and press the E/X + chase + race at the checkpoint. Removed mini-games from the first part, removed digital drugs (great ball was), removed the extra interesting job of catching the maniac. The most important thing - nothing new is not offered. The plot and characters to someone like this, but I personally have had only disgust for these Teens-the imported system that has brought harm to more than the system itself. Especially funny when this becomes flimsy black man in trendy glasses shamelessly puts a grenade a couple of dozen police officers, collecting ordinary citizens to rescue a kidnapped hacker. And Yes, if you are a hipster, not into the hacking theme and old fighters, you will not understand 80 percent of the references in the game. But if you're a hacker, you should know that to hack you do not have to, simply press the button and all cracked of course, high will you spin the switches to unlock the node. In Deus Ex, all furnished and it is better and more realistic.