3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romualdess 26.07.20 09:08 pm

Additional characters (Fallout 4)

Tell me the characters you can invite to the settlement . I only found out ghoul vol-Tek , homeless from Diamond city and Tina de Luca
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhon Hokkins 26.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Romualdess
Hello Tiger ) . Can here http://fireimp.ru/guides/fallout-4-gde-nayti-torgovtsev-4-go-urovnya there is information on the question You are interested with the sellers of the fourth level . It is true there is about entu lady , exciting minds of Our community, miserable , netuti ...

A
ArXangel_ann 26.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Heh, cool)) Telepathy though)
It is not an hour a synth? XD

B
BlackTigerTK 26.07.20

John Hawkins
Hi! Yes, just me, this issue has long been not interested:-) All I need vendors I have collected. However, some had with the console. And with her husband Alexis, too, miss - I'm the first conversation with her is not the answer chosen, so can't drum up. And it doesn't matter:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.07.20

ArXangel_ann
Wiki claims that people.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.07.20

ArXangel_ann
That put Tina behind the counter -

D
Dzhon Hokkins 26.07.20

BlackTigerTK

B
BlackTigerTK 26.07.20

John Hawkins
Well, Yes, and I she's standing there, when it comes to Sanctury. Though the caravan-post there, and there are other traders hang out periodically. But Carl is special!:-)

D
Dzhon Hokkins 26.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Only two normal - the rest as you like , but not in order ) .

G
GG4 26.07.20

ArXangel_ann
There is no bug, except in dialogue. The option of the invitation Tina appears in all variants of development of the quest, but it will go to the village and will normally funktsionirovat if only to provoke her brother to murder, you probably cured him so she is not because it is logical that this makes no sense and everyone is happy, if you die you will be upset and will go to the village.