3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 23.10.19 01:35 pm

Help with assembling a PC

In General such a topic, my config is fine so old and its performance it just bums me out, my config gtx770 2gb, without i73770 K, operatives 8gb ddr3 1600 motherboard ga z77m d3h power supply to 700W . I decided to upgrade the PC, well thought buy rtx 2060 well or gtx 1080 and my happiness, but later thought and vidyuhi Balk at slaboprotochnyh percent, started googling, googled and realized that my chipset in principle, nothing is better i7 3770 not to buy well if you don't count the same percent but with the index K And here is the dilemma, you can buy a gtx 1070 and not steamed to play on, or to change mother on a socket am4 and vlupit there what may be ryzen 2600x, plus to overclock and buy 16GB of RAM ddr 4 3200, plus on top of another dokinut gtx 1080. Is so, what can you say? If you have any suggestions I happy to hear them.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 23.10.19

Serega666's
Proposals have been made. In PM.

K
KillKammbest 23.10.19

Serega666's
Wait output Riesen 3000 series. They are cheaper than Intel but is equal or even surpass Intel in performance per core. So it is better raitenau 3000 series will not be anything (there are 8 cores - 16 threads performance ka 9900К and with a price like 8700К), while Intel won't release something new or take off the price.

A
Apti 23.10.19

i7 3770 though not fresh, but if you are purely gaming purposes, it is enough for all the toys and a couple with it you can put any graphics card, up to 2080 ti.
In your case, I recommend to take any graphics card on which you have enough money to buy another 8 GB of RAM (mainly in the word dual). And you will be happy. In any game, performance will not Balk in processor.

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

Serega666's
Not an easy task. As can be seen in performance for today's games, the minimum you need 2080ti. Igors not a lot of eating. I used to think that at least is 1080ti. But of the games, and I have about 500 pieces, I concluded that 2080ti, this is the map that year, two to two – and-a-half. But you see, I doubt a cent more. Now will amudi new, but damn, there prices horse on the motherboard. And hotcakes are still those get. Moreover do not forget about various troubles. Now for games your percent, more or less, if you do not talk about assassins and breeders divisions and rekuna in the woods and fields. Memory 8-12 Gubanov for the eyes. Don't need anymore. Do not forget about the frequency and about the timings, subliming and Hyper timings - lower level. Take 3200-3600 cucumbers. Try to grab at the flea market 5930. The once legendary percent. But there is one shit. Cost will be hard to find for him. You have many questions, and we can conclude that because of them you yourself in serious guesses, as can't decide. Do not run ahead of my grandfather in hell. Your percent is even less. Let's just not talk about assassin with sight hounds. Percent still holds. About the memory I said. With regards to cards, I also answered. But if you do not play on ultra, then take until 2060. On the rays of rutwik forget it. Zero good. = the devil's performance of colossal size. What I'd do? Searched the flea market, but would find 1080ti. To 5930 and 7700k I had this i73770. And so was the map 1080ti. Three months was enough for me to understand and realize peck performance as the card that the percent of fine friends with each other. So March to the junk for 1080ti. This card will be enough. If there are about 1080ti doubts, ask Steve Tyler. He 1080ti. And he will give you a lot of your VIDOS.

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

Artie
until 2080 ti.
No. It's too much. As even the 7700k with her have failed.
In my last example I have experienced it. The maximum for him, it 1080ti. And that in it percent not even overclocking! But I think 1080ti he could handle in the opener.

S
SuperDoom 23.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
About the assassin I told him from above. Not all people play it. Game 2-three hours, and then to the scrap

v
vitalik76 23.10.19

Serega666's wrote:
Is so, what can you say?
IMHO, the question here is purely financial. It is possible to acquire now all the new hardware? Purchase. There is no way to take that enough. At least a new graphics card. What? The question is not particularly important - what is enough. Enough for a 1080-th, take the 1080-th, enough for 2080ti, take 2080ti. That you have percent old, it does not mean that the new video card it will immediately break. Just increase the fps will be like if all the iron was new. But then, when update the rest, buy the graphics card is not required. Memory you have little - 8Gb at the moment is very small, but I'm not sure whether it makes sense to buy now storage for old iron.