3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KKriller 26.07.20 10:07 pm

The Destruction Of The Brotherhood Of Steel (Fallout: New Vegas)

After activating new robots come to the house, and he after a string of conversations he wants to destroy the brotherhood of steel. I learned how to wear power armor from them, so I would have them blown up, but:
1) don't want to lose karma
2) They are good guys, feel sorry for them
3) Running around with Veronica, and she remained in the brotherhood of steel I have and refuses to go with me further after the destruction of bratstva.
Tried to kill house, but then also lost karma, and in the appointment of Yes-man chief spoil relations with the NCR (which also would not like).

So my question is: write, who knows what we can without losing karma or destroying the brotherhood to complete this quest? If you have to choose between the destruction of the fraternity house, which is better in terms of karma?
Ideally, I would like to leave the house in charge, but brotherhood of steel were not destroyed. You can pull that off? Thank you all for the answers.
20 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Dyadka Yar] 26.07.20

Swill they agree to help on the dam, if just to fulfill their quests. The house did not seem to mind them. Although I could be wrong

C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 26.07.20

KKriller
Situation lollipops and candy. One or the other. There is an option to passage of the NKR, where the BS helps at the dam and not dying. It is possible for a Yes-man they ignore.
See, that's just funny NV that happy end'and for all will not be. Always someone 3.14 zdets let fly. For Yes man, in my opinion, the bloodless version (only quests you can't score).

K
KKriller 26.07.20

The security officer from the depths of the ban
I just wanted to beat the game without losing karma, but it seems impossible. If only to try to go for the NKR and keep the brotherhood of steel. Go pay a visit to their President and try this option.

U
Uroboros 125 26.07.20

How to learn to wear power armor????

K
Klin1982 26.07.20

Resident XXX
The brotherhood of steel or the remaining...

U
Uroboros 125 26.07.20

The brotherhood!!!!

U
Uroboros 125 26.07.20

Well, or the rest of us.

C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 26.07.20

At this stage of the story karma does not change anything. Yes it is, and not changed, it's such a decorative feature.

X
Xandee 26.07.20

KKriller
It is possible to install third-party modifications that allow you to bypass this quest, for example - Fallout: New Vegas Brotherhood and House Alliance

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 26.07.20

The security officer from the depths of the ban
No, I like it a couple of times across in dialogues possible answers, which depend from karma

-
-Kosh- 26.07.20

There is a perk on the website, in files.

s
stalker batle 26.07.20

Oh how I had fun

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 26.07.20

There is an option dialogue that allows you to solve the quest peacefully.Look at madgame

R
Rikudo Nagashi 26.07.20

To Destroy The Brotherhood Of Steel. To me, escalope still those. And karma has no effect, so the last line in the final cutscene...

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.07.20

To Destroy The Brotherhood Of Steel. (2)

M
Master_Syak 26.07.20

I for NKR, and when they asked me to destroy the brotherhood, I talked to the brotherhood and they agreed to a truce with NKR

[
[deadspake] 26.07.20

To deal with the Brotherhood of Steel. Evil option: to blow up the bunker in hidden valley (similar to one of the jobs of house). Good option: to fully complete the quest "In the dark", and then ask elder McNamara to conclude an Alliance with NCR. This will infuriate Moore (maybe even give a small minus in a relationship with NCR), but in the battle on the dam will help the Paladins of the Brotherhood.But if you helped to Hardeen to remove the post elder McNamara, then an Alliance will fail.You are missing the line about the offer for the conclusion of peace with Braston Steel.

A
Alex2010god 26.07.20

Corrections in the game:
The BROTHERHOOD now you do not NEED to destroy!!!
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_new_vegas_wings1_krilya_v1-52369/

D
Doc_Freeman 26.07.20

how to destroy the brotherhood?? you can describe in detail the actions?

T
TheKreez 26.07.20

Guys I NCR a favorite on the dyke of the great khans, and can be used.with. Nagorno-Karabakh was joined with karma all is well (all the quests b.with. completed)