3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pasha Lenkevich 26.07.20 10:08 pm

Bug in quest \"Collector\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After purchasing the painting at auction, go to a shop the shopkeeper in Novigrad, but it is just not there!!!1. Mark shows that he's at the store, but it's not there. Rewinding time in the morning, and day, evening and at night, but all the shopkeeper does not appear and the quest can be completed. Rebooted the game, came to him at different times, all the infinite sense. Has anyone met such a bug??
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 26.07.20

Bug, know about it in the next patch might fix

D
Ded MastDay 26.07.20

Joseph Lenkevich
Hmm. A book dealer was in place, but I'm not sure what the right thing selling him for a picture
Solartac later after the robbery, found out who is really hiding under the pseudonym of van Horn.

D
DeadMustDie666 26.07.20

This train shit. I'll wait for the patch.

m
moonchild69 26.07.20

ZorbaBudda
What do you mean not sure I did the right thing by selling him the painting? And who, who actually was hiding under the pseudonym of van Horn? Write for details. Here I am playing and do not remember this, and where to learn (where stated) after the robbery? P. S: by the way the dealer was and sold him the picture.

D
Ded MastDay 26.07.20

moonchild69
First, the book dealer, suspiciously quickly without haggling dumped for a picture of CZK 500 as soon as I heard that this painting by van Horn.
Secondly, during the robbery of the auction can be found here the following note

the content of which it becomes clear who is van horn.
Thirdly, further in the story, during a mission to find rose, was the choice of what subject to put in the grave of iris: a Comb, Album, or portrait of Algirdas and iris. Tried to put everything on the queue, the result is the same. Stopped on the album, and at the end of the task iris thanked for the album.
In fact for these three reasons I had doubts about the sale of paintings. Too simple and there is no dirty trick?
So, what if at the time of passage of this quest I would have had this picture? Could you put it in a grave or give Olgerd? And what would be the end result?
Although maybe I was just imagining things. To dispel doubts, you need to re-take addition, since the auction.

m
moonchild69 26.07.20

ZorbaBudda
Ogoo, and I'm curious too. Thank you, friend, for your detailed response. Thank you))

S
Stephen King 26.07.20

Similar problem. I love it when the tasks are clear but the absence of the shopkeeper does not end the quest.

e
error110010100 26.07.20

ZorbaBudda
I have a painting didn't sell due to the lack of a merchant, a note was also found and it is hoped that the picture, you can not only sell, but no, it is no longer used, unfortunately.

D
Ded MastDay 26.07.20

error110010100
Oh. Sorry.

I
IArlekinI 26.07.20

ZorbaBudda
anyway try it yourself, maybe the bug started the whole chain and therefore you can not picture anything to do after. Maybe if the bug isn't, and the picture the use.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.07.20

As a dealer there, another bug I forgot already what the account! And as you can see there is no solution, again, wait ......th PATCH!!!

T
The Punk 26.07.20

Who knows, this bug is fixed or not? I have and no dealer...

D
Denis2276 23.07.21

it can be hung in the house in addition to blood and vein