3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20 10:09 pm

O. G. S. E. 0.6.9.3. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Here explain that svengraph c shaders have brought here, what is she even on this hardware manages to flatten ?fps jumps from 60+ to 30-40, depending on what loc and on the minimum settings EXT. effects.
Win 10
CPU - AMD FX 4330
Vidyuhi - GTX 950
RAM - 8GB

Who has what system and how is it progressing ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanyaLevchuk 26.07.20

I have a new laptop and I have all the bad and sad...

G
Georgiy Timoshin 26.07.20

You requirements for this mod read

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

George Timoshin
that's why they do have such parameters ? I personally did not notice this demanding of innovation. Something fall 4 like the requirements and quality (in the sense all the same soap, but demanding on the hardware). I even had the resolution set to 1024 x 768 and the performance is not changed too much. Yes, in places where drawdown was the fps went up a bit, but the drawdown-that have not gone away.

N
Nikita237 26.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
I'm on 4790k 780TI passed, I think right now everything is twisting and got 8 fps, in the end had to cut the grass and played 40-60

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

Nikita237
the grass is so edge. Yes, I have, in principle, all Rotana, in addition to the visibility and quality of the textures (detail too)

S
Skilldex 26.07.20

They're just a poor Ixray tightened buns, which are VERY HEAVILY load the engine, like shadows, grass, SSAO, wet surfaces, sunlight, etc. honestly, he was surprised when on my gtx 980 the game gave 30-40 fps. Even had to cut the graphene. As for me, Lost alpha is even better looks more alive.

G
Georgiy Timoshin 26.07.20

I have 5770HD(overclocked) on medium settings 30-40 fps issues, did the fine-tuning.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

Yes, tibya Batiskaf
About lost alpha, I agree. However?she's kind of a long and tedious sensitive. And in the AFO I'm still nuts from the loss of belongings on lokah. In the agricultural industry staged on the roof of the tunnel a small Arsenal (well, so from going far beyond the armor not to run.) and after 15-20 minutes all the guns were gone,leaving only the costumes. The same theme was in the wild territory, on the roof of one of the houses

s
saa0891 26.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote:
Here explain that svengraph c shaders have brought here, what is she even on this hardware manages to flatten ?
What do you want when enough curve engine bolted heavy effects,and because they have a lot of things have altered for the better,made a huge number of fixes and improved the performance quite significantly,I'm not talking about that fixed a huge number of bugs and scripts.

A
Aleksey Lesnik 26.07.20

Yes, of course because of the effects, especially such as fog, reflections on water, wet surfaces. But the sunsets and the nights are so gorgeous in this fashion...

B
BenziLLLa 26.07.20

In 2016 to compare mod for the game 2007 game of 2015... Here is survivability, however.