3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agito0078 26.07.20 10:19 pm

Run on a PC (Fallout Shelter)

So Hello everyone ))) have finally released the game and here's the dilemma, not everyone knows and generally represents what it is possible to play on the PC and this is why I created this topic .

Drop here how to launch this game on PC .
ps I tried to run it on BlueStacks but crashes Tole Tole I downloaded the wrong thing but when I launch it a window appears for one second and immediately closes , I will be glad if you tell me what I screwed up.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malek_kill 26.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_shelter/gajd_kak_poigrat_v_fallout_shelter_na_pc-156396/
Here You Go

V
Vazhnyy Zayac 26.07.20

The best program that I know is Bluestacks.

C
Chuma_KB 26.07.20

kiril serov
Warusaki!!!

g
goldman67 26.07.20

The whole emulator weighs in at 300 MB. If you download from official website then you need an Internet to conceive additional files.

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.07.20

Yes everything is already all know.

N
N1KO 26.07.20

Yuzayu BlueStacks for many years)

a
alex333555 26.07.20

Put home BlueStacks - normal flight, but at home in that thread more to play. Maybe someone knows an emulator to run (install) which does not need administrative rights to work and to slowly progress in a particular shelter in your free time. Tried different emulators - those on which the shelter is impossible to run without admin rights and cannot change to another computer, and the fact that portable (from flash drive) or again require admin rights or shelter is not installed (does not start). Tried turkoy APK on Google Chrome, but again - no admin's tolerance, and it is impossible to squeeze obb file (home with adminkim tolerance I was able to push a little and poganyat shelter on Chrome)

a
alex333555 26.07.20

Admins zabante this... individuuma for links to Trojan! As if someone does not know that ipadin this stupid divorce where Nothing works but Trojans and spyware on the comp he runs insane.

F
Fat Vladimir 26.07.20

BlueStacks is shit.

V
Vedge_Antilles 26.07.20

on BS like the rules. play for six months. however, there is one caveat. after 5 minutes the sound disappears in the game and all the rules

D
Dmitriy Buch 26.07.20

Andy is better than BlueStacks 100 times!

S
Sinpro 26.07.20

soon off on the computer, the theme is outdated

U
U.S.Soldier 26.07.20

close the topic,the game will be released on the PC

K
Krechet79 26.07.20

already out

R
Rigbi_Raket 26.07.20

agito0078
Try using this emulator http://en.bignox.com/

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

Who tried to transfer the saves from Android to PC version?

C
CiaphasCain 26.07.20

Recochica
Yes. they are fully functional