3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 26.07.20 10:40 pm

Graphics settings and test in the game (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Congratulations to all fans of the Civilization series with the release of the new part! The first thing I noticed is that it is much more graphics settings and benchmark. Have a question about the test. It shows the time frames and the current frames per second as I understand it? But during the test, everything happens smoothly and without lag, and frames per second writes 21 total... worth it to pay attention? I just haven't even played it and not test myself, I want everything set up in advance without constant restarts of the game. is there any sense to put high resolution shadows, anti-aliasing? And another set of reflections - I don't know what you mean by 1 step, 2 steps, etc.?
4 Comments
Sort by:
U
UHEYN 26.07.20

Play, and if you're okay, then leave the settings that way.Don't worry PC will not burn)

S
Strelec-zmeya 26.07.20

vaza007_PRO
Yes, it is clear that will not burn. Played a little bit. At the highest except for antialiasing - its no it's fine goes like. true, I just started the game and all. nothing is openly constructed.

j
jsilverst 26.07.20

I5 processor, GeForce 1060, 16 GB of memory test gave:
Average frame time: 12.750 ms
The 99th percentile 23.377 ms
Well and how to understand it, right?

S
Strelec-zmeya 26.07.20

jsilverst
And I also don't understand there. also shows the current frame low - 14 - 21. a frame time of 45 - 75 ms. played, nothing much good. but I did not built and opened. maybe that's why. it is necessary to develop normally, but I'm still learning to play it. a lot of new things added, understand.