3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
comendant 23.10.19 01:39 pm

True ending (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

How to get?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnAsland 23.10.19

comendant
During a fight with a guy(her friend) you need to use the sword of the ruling(gives samurai). Pay attention to the moon. Do not hurry to pour a lot of damage, and gradually fight, sooner or later he will begin to cast a spell after which the moon turns red. Kick her. GG
Sori for the confusion, in a hurry.

J
JohnAsland 23.10.19

Another blood moon have you met in primary locations, run where flycatchers and archers first meet(will need later).

R
RGC 23.10.19

JohnAsland
I like all the washed-up ending was not even know the ending of it. The map is open by only 47%, came killed Gibela all, the END of the GAME. I honestly was in shock, not even the skills are opened. I sit here now I think where to go, like all searched that they had before. The map is already so huge that zakolebalsya recheck everything

D
Dimka Rebrov 23.10.19

RGC
you played castelvania Symphony of the night?
If not , then.
You start to play a vampire hunter, to kill Dracula and end. Then the continuation is the son of Dracula. In the end, you get to Dracula's room and kills the hunter and the end....
While there, you must find the special glasses to wear them, not beat hunter, and the guy in the ball flying around, then you go to the castle, inverted...

R
RGC 23.10.19

Dmitri Rebrov
In short I need to go through the rest of the castle, and not to beat Gibela? In kastelvanii classic never played, only in slasher. Generally in the same genre only played unepic hollow knight and dust an elysian tale

D
Dimka Rebrov 23.10.19

RGC
That's possible , play in castelvania symphony of the night and dawn of sorrow, you will see where the Shoe pinches

R
RGC 23.10.19

Dmitri Rebrov
I am a supporter of the idea that classical music should play when it comes out, now I'm unlikely to appreciate it. Too old and no sense of nostalgia I have no

D
Dimka Rebrov 23.10.19

RGC
it looks newer and better than 95 percent of pixelated indie games, and just indie. Will appreciate