3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 26.07.20 11:07 pm

To get to the Park of Baron Saturday (Mafia 3)

The entrance fence. As chela in the video.
Tried to fit caravans with an awning and a rigid van, but Niger does not jump up above the cabin, nor on any awning on the hard in a van( Although the video jumps (more on the casual edge of the awning) as ganguro.

Another video of the fence at all.

I neponyatkah.
14 Comments
Sort by:
696MIHAEL696 26.07.20

The stairs is the same

C
CCCPDriver 26.07.20

the stairs on the left as spuskaeshsya in the water

a
atmaROZ 26.07.20

696MIHAEL696
Stairs have the same
- She was over the fence if you do not know.

r
redhaos 26.07.20

атмаROZ.
re-launch the mission, I lost a fence after a restart

M
Malice 26.07.20

Yes, there is like nothing to do after the mission

A
AlexBlade95 26.07.20

атмаROZ.
Lol I got there the fence was not true, and the ladder was not there, I left the car back, and this time the stairs appeared

a
atmaROZ 26.07.20

redhaos
I did eventually, just to inform you that athboy alarm) After reloading of savegame the fence was gone. In principle, I just had to restart, all the trucks I tried, all to no avail.
In short, a trivial bug of the game.

p.s.I have trucks that run the game drove entering among themselves in an accident, after the collision around the neighborhood flying upside down, razravnivaya all around, only to Dodge...

S
SuperMAX161 26.07.20

атмаROZ.
Help to understand with the fucking fence, how to clean it. Restarted 50 times!!!

a
atmaROZ 26.07.20

SuperMAX161
"No, alas, mysteries, secrets, and exercises for ingenuity"...
I repak from hatab was demolished, now carefully, slowly and when I have time - I pass on the Mechanics built-RELOADED
Spoiler(Mafia 3 / Mafia III - Digital Deluxe Edition [v 1.01 + 2 DLC] (2016) PC | RePack from R. G. Mechanics)

Yesterday, just came to this job, drove to the Park already with the anticipation of a possible catch... But everything went like clockwork, the save game worked on the script - there was a passage in the fence. Stupid there's a break in the fence and unobstructed access to the stairs. Alas no mystery and exercise in resourcefulness (the default scripts without glycine and bugs) right on the car traveling on the water to the point where the break in the fence and a ladder to climb to the forest.
Looks like you have glucolo saves more specifically, because the first restart usually solves. But replaying on the release of mechs in General are not faced with bugs as before. The mission Park Saturday near the beginning, relatively of course. For the first time on buggy Repack I go further on the script, but after installation of furs started from scratch and have no regrets, and all previously simulated consider a simple exercise and exploration of what and how. The game is getting another look, more deliberately and more already are in the subject, based on previously accumulated.)
In spite of that repak and tablet.
Spoilery tablet Crack by CODEX the game runs from the file launcher.exe on the REVOLT table of the run file SmartSteamLoader.exe release from R. G. Mechanics RELOADED, as it should be - with the label Fi mafia3.exe
The conservation are:
Voski: C:Users username AppDataLocal2K GamesMafia IIIData76561201002510262
Codex: C:Users username AppDataLocal2K GamesMafia IIIData76561197960267366
RELOADED: C:Users username AppDataLocal2K GamesMafia IIIData76561197960270647
If you have not RELOADED you can try it, but will solve the problem transfer your saves of the game from the folder of one of the tabla in the appropriate folder, the other is not clear. Here at weight unknown, what release you have, etc.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

атмаROZ.
Thoughtfully and slowly ? Lol.

a
atmaROZ 26.07.20

Protocol10
And for me it is lol]]]
So glides the vehemence of the young, And live in a hurry, and feel in a hurry! In vain whims is entrusted to various; in the Distance carried away by the desire endless, a place for myself, it never Matures.

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

атмаROZ.
you're crazy

S
SuperMAX161 26.07.20

атмаROZ.
Thank you very much for the help!!! Engaged in the restart process!

a
atmaROZ 26.07.20

SuperMAX161
Then accomplish your goal as as. I'm on the repak from bellows pass, like all the rules. Saves bekapy after each exit from the game, just in case... in case something...)) does Not take place from the beginning.