3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anmawe 26.07.20 11:07 pm

Why do people go to the cinema (2D) ?

You need to watch.
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 26.07.20

In the cinema, SVAO of atmsfera.

A
Anmawe 26.07.20

The pros of the cinema for me

The highest quality video and sound
Video/sound is not interrupted, everything is clear and smooth
You can listen to the comments of the audience, their reaction, laughter
You can see the new product immediately, not to wait for the DVD release

-
-SlashuuR- 26.07.20

On TV it's so annoying. Over every stupid joke laughing like beasts.

G
GTAman 26.07.20

Why travel when there's Google Maps?

E
Ease 26.07.20

There bastards :)

O
OSil7er 26.07.20

The dumbest question!!!
Isn't it cool to watch a good movie on a big screen and good speakers?!!
I personally will spare no money and go to the cinema on the Hobbit, 2D-3D still

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

A completely different feel.
Plus popcorn tastes better.

T
TIGERblacK 26.07.20

That's right Evе says it has its own atmosphere. Interesting to watch in the company, but in the movie it very much+)

A
AR3E 26.07.20

Three de not love, glasses uncomfortable.

R
RussianQuaker 26.07.20

Does anyone have experience frotterism in the cinema?
And then I just hustle in the bus mostly
Tried at the markets on weekends and public holidays, but can not yet much to boast
By the way, whether real frotterism in parents ' day at cemeteries? O_o

G
Grafen 26.07.20

In the Cinema, always get more emotion and excitement than watching at home on the display and the Bd Rip of some sort

T
Tiger Goose 26.07.20

RussianQuaker

t
the endless misanthropy o 26.07.20

to eat

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 26.07.20

Anmawe
The video quality and sound , waiting for the release on Blu-ray and watch at home , if the money is in 7.1 on the big screen
The same thing , the technical part is just garbage question.
I don't know I wouldn't listen to any retardo , their rzhach and Champ , and enjoy a movie in silence , which I do.
Cinema remnants of the past , would do better online shows , they would create their own online cinema and there releases the premiere , well, of course not for free , it would be necessary to buy a ticket online.

M
Mewel 26.07.20

2 years ain't going nowhere. home projector with a screen of 2.5 meters. in the cinema, only one plus, new movies. the rest of the pros, and more than 10 have a home cinema.

t
tatunserg 26.07.20

and I'm living in the movie theater was (not counting childhood cartoons wait,and the tale of two times the mountain does not matter)
don't know how it is. once could get,but that day some feces showed.

K
KroRex 26.07.20

AR3E
It also had to dig out a topic from four years ago

M
Mewel 26.07.20

Anmawe wrote:
The pros of the cinema for me

The highest quality video and sound
Video/sound is not interrupted, everything is clear and smooth
You can see the new product immediately, not to wait for the DVD release
the sound is normal. for the side rows is absent stereo. the picture is often dim, save the life of the lamps. sometimes not even in focus. comments from other viewers enraged. and when on the phone talking or texting\read directly the delight of watching.
picture is shaking in the movie, as this film.
rustling or smelly food. drinking booze and drunken behavior, respectively. I scored on these movies. made myself a home. which is all the steeper. in addition to new films. and now this crap shoot that even the new movies are not encouraging. old Chasse reconsider.

D
Dragon_Soul 26.07.20

About being free,why are you products pokupaesh? If it is possible to grow... Movies are not just made for free nor the actors nor the Directors nor the like people will not work.
Let the idiots will pay,and I'll be free to watch,right? I understand people that well, just can't spare the extra money on entertainment,even if not to die of hunger,but I just besyat people who think that just possible to pirate it to do

C
CEMENTATOR 26.07.20

I Mad max all eyes in the cinema watching during the premiere, it is an incomparable feeling. Lots of detail, made with an incredible imagination, the constant activity in the scenes, a lot of epic moments like this

a constant slope on the screen, in the movements and phrases. And most importantly there is no black man, though you know that already after viewing. The perfect movie in perfect conditions. It's all in a two-dimensional projection. For the second time in ZD look, but not the effect, because in 3D, I don't see half the eyes in Surimi left, it was. So our 2D segment. And only good movie, and definitely in the cinema.