3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
ved.med.00 26.07.20 11:14 pm

The question about the disappearance of gmp (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I play it for the first time on the PS4. With the previous parts is not familiar.And so barely understood what was happening,and then a new surprise.In the evening,before shutting down,the account was 3 million. The next day I turn it on account of 500 million And under the line account yet line,where it says 500 thousand + 3 million(the network icon).But I can only use 500.Can someone explain what it means, but I wasted so much time collecting the money that the after that want the game to throw out.
4 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 26.07.20

went to the cartoon probably try to pump the base of the cartoon, for example, haven't played,can't remember

D
DrEaMz No EviL 26.07.20

Including online, in offline not tools available from online or something like this)

P
Pritchard 26.07.20

Resources 5 MFGS don't personally boss and the organization DD, they are spent on all kinds of services, service bases, etc. the easiest way to send a job to the employees, or to enter the job PB, but it's not so important, resources are mainly needed to upgrade the base and equipment, it is better not to act. Required equipment will come with the development of the base is also optional. Yet there is something like in-game achievements, like evacuate ten mortars and get a certain number of things. In this respect, the game is boring

V
Venom Rhys 26.07.20

Most of the resources ( GMP and materials) located on the server and can only use that directly on your computer. while the server periodically accrue personally to the comp.