3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cedric_Fallrain 26.07.20 11:18 pm

Ugly garbage on the island rafters (Fable 3)

In General: if you finish the quest by opening the island and helping the hippies managed to get to the blue floating targets on the hill that should have been hit with a melee weapon. Start a chain of checkpoints and I ran to machalite these targets. Reached the next blue target, which is hung under a tree on a small pile of stones, I became hysterical..... how can it get?????!!!
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cedric_Fallrain 26.07.20

! the problem was solved by itself. Some time later, the island continued to grow and workers put a Board. To beat the checkpoint was not difficult. By the way: I have a hunch that this trail leads to the temple of good.... on top on the mountain there is a platform with doodles. Hang on)

C
Cedric_Fallrain 26.07.20

clear all.... Playground - just teleport to the point locations where you can get to one of the keys (I think gold. something this point I ignored when I was lifting..)

S
Stinger_Max 26.07.20

well, you next time I write on the computer in Notepad this shit and decide everything myself as now

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 26.07.20

Cedric_Fallrain
Need to send the carpenter( you must complete a quest on the same island)I don't remember how many I tried to go and get the switch. I long time spent in the game. Then... Came to this island for a little swim and heard the sound of the switch ,looked ... it was full of people digging... Looked... Went over there , and There's a Board put to this switch. I climbed up, hit and then hit the switches and found the Golden key