3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Soul of a Clown 23.10.19 01:42 pm

Solve problems with crashes,slowdowns and other (Path of Exile)

UPDATED 16.04.17

Probably many are faced with the ugly engine of this game,someone just deleted it,someone resigned and someone started playing with the tambourine and therefore it is necessary to describe the set of solutions here (I myself very long and hard danced around the computer while not minimized the friezes)

All of these variations can help the weak as iron and top buckets

Clean the Minimap folder in documents every couple of weeks or more often if you play a lot (if system is on SSD special weather does)

Immediately run through console commands (registers on Steam :Properties/startup Options)
-ns/ --nosound = on built-in sound cards of this game out of principle frieze so disabling sound in the game can help.

-Swa/ --softwareaudio -game Sound is processed by the processor (it can help if you don't want to play without sound) also if you have headphones with a USB input supposedly the Razer krakens and stuff you can easily flip the game on them and everything will be fine (verified)

--noasync
--nopreload Increases the game loading time,but some locations it helps to get rid of the Frisians

--adapter: designed specifically for those who can not be changed to a dedicated graphics card

-gc 1/ gc 2 Greatly increases the boot time ,can help with the crits customer

Then move on to the magnificent help of one of the members of the forum hontodeska which helped me

Can help those who have is the HDD
Heap of small files in a folder POE\GameData\Apps\poecis\ShaderCache\ (in our case the steam Folder in the game folder from the folder ShaderCache) cannot be loaded simultaneously due to the low reading speed, of which after opening of the chest are observed freezes (hovering).

To solve the problem, you need to put these small files in RAM for this (works in win7 and newer):

1. Download the program to create a RAM disk, such as the free SoftPerfect RAM Disk, you can download it from their website
2. Set
3. Run
4. Custom:

Spoilers do this, first create a virtual disk image:

Next:
Specify the location of the disk image (you can choose any which you like)
Select the File system (Fat 32)
Set the disk size (I Have 100 MB), which can be calculated on the basis of occupied space (Field Size in the folder's properties) POE\GameData\Apps\poecis\ShaderCache + 30%
Push OK )

Then add the created image in the startup:

Remember where we have kept the image and name it (optional).
Specify the drive letter (I was pointing to Z)
Note the checkmark save content
Click OK

Create a link between folder and shaders folder in RAM:
Spoilers this:
Create the folder ShaderCache in the newly created RAM disk (I Z) (or copy from the game directory).
Go into its properties and see the path to the folder. Copy it into Notepad (If the folder in the path there, and just Z:\ then append insert at the end ShaderCache ; should be something like Z:\ShaderCache ;)

Now copy the path to the location of the game, to the ShaderCache folder (go into its properties and see its location); I like it d:\Games\POE\GameData\Apps\poecis\ShaderCache we put in the notebook. (If the folder ShaderCache in no way insert the end of the ShaderCache )

So we have 2 ways in Notepad - the first is the path to the folder ShaderCache in ramdisk, the second is the path to the original location ShaderCache.

Now need to replace my path in the formula on your;
Go to the Notepad back down, and copy this formula

mklink /j d:\Games\POE\GameData\Apps\poecis\ShaderCache z:\ShaderCache

It replaces the way to your that you just made. Add the quotation marks as in the example.

Now we have to run this program - run command line:
Press Win + R (open windose, next to control and Alt)
Opens a window to do - they write cmd without quotation marks, press approx.
See the black window.

Delete or rename the ShaderCache folder in the game directory.

Back in black window command line and paste our modified formula
(press the right mouse button, then paste)

mklink /j d:\Games\POE\GameData\Apps\poecis\ShaderCache z:\ShaderCache

If there are no errors in the command prompt, you will see, and below - connection established to.
After the computer restarts, the image should controversy itself - i.e., to repeat again the above steps are not necessary.

UPD who uses the DX11 version of the game, change directory to the ShaderCacheD3D11

How to check that everything works:
Spoilerage on your ramdisk (drive Z or whatever you did there), there should be a folder ShaderCache - after you play POE it must be filled, (if you have copied back your old cache, you can search for new files (e.g. using the built-in file Explorer search tools))

Opening one chest will record these effects in cache and next time open will be much more cheerful.

And there is an option personally I (helps the owner of nvidia cards who have the game on HDD and less adequate processor)
Spoilerphobes in the nvidia panel -Manage 3D settings-go to the tab software added version of our game x32(dx9=9ex) or x64(dx11)
Next, we find the parameter Caching Shader =select off

there's a description but explain simpler,the shaders will not clog your disk, but will always be processed by the CPU thus the game will go smoother
To do so only in conjunction with a previous decision (cache in RAM)
Also suggest (not required) to Find a point of power Control, and select Maximum performance

Another way remembered Parking cores
only used on 2+nuclear percent from intel (AMD stones not tested)
a good option for performance of all games

Win7

https://yadi.sk/d/Ct_zWV3q3H2UXz

download this reg file ,Unpack it, and run it. Agree with changing registry settings. Now you have the power settings, Windows will attempt an extra option
Now run and go to: control Panel>power options>(tick)High performance> customize your power plan>Change advanced power settings>(drop down menu)a power Management processor.

Now do these settings:
1)the Minimum number of cores idle: 99%.
2)Allow the state of the power reduction: On.
3)Disable processor idle: Enable idle state.
4)Minimum processor state: 0%.
5)Policy cooling system: Active.
6)Overriding core suspend core processor performance: On.
7)Maximum processor state: 100%.
8)the Maximum number of cores in the idle state: 100%.
Now explain for each item why it is so.

1)If you do 100%, or make below 94% option, one of the cores You will be suspended by the system. The lower the % will put the more cores will be idle. Depends on the number of cores in your system. I have 8 virtual.
2)What would the CPU was colder. The performance is not affected.
3)What would the CPU was colder. Adversely affect the performance of the CPU if off.
4)I Have no effect. But some users disables the energy-saving technologies (low CPU frequency, and the voltage drop). In this zero value.
5)What would the CPU was colder. Interestingly, the latency in the memory handling of the system increases if this option is deactivated. Checked in AIDA64.
6)Slightly reduces the CPU performance.
7)Want that core was working at 100%? Then put 100% in this option. This limit is the maximum CPU load.
8)Very interesting option. If you make for example 0%, not all cores will be loaded by the system. And for example only 4 out of 8, same WinRAR 5.00 . And this despite the fact that active are all(!) the core, not one thing will not be suspended.

Win10
https://yadi.sk/d/YNV37dlH3H2UCa
Download reg file reg file and run. On request the system to answer in the affirmative.

Next, put all in the photo(then you can change as you wish)

This is one of the best decisions that I have found,I hope everyone will find what is desired.

I'm tired of half measures and I just went and bought a second good SSD (Samsung) purely for games,default has vystavil all their machinations made at CDM,removed settings are also on default(dispersed in complete edge map to the power 760,alas bus 192 vs 256 still bad) and what do you think happened? and anything,the game is also a frieze, and even sometimes stronger than before on minimal (at max almost the same but the picture goes more smoothly) so I don't suggest buying a SSD for poe
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Soul of a Clown 23.10.19

Also suggest to play with locks and switch sychronisation and desync in the game ,someone even helped
Sync=sync with server thereby allegedly lowers friezes and makes it more smooth ping ( in my example my fps sags ardent batches of 10-20 instead of 40 but Yes all the mobs jumping back and forth stopped)
Out of sync = ping almost no effect on your fps but in team fights can occur jumps of mobs here and there or you will move like teleport (not too annoying and some of the deaths I wasn't)

a
annortheone 23.10.19

Good idea to move the cache to RAM, if it is a lot OFK.

T

ANN_OR
100MB reserve operatives the weather even 4GB will not make out people do take 4 strips of 8,and shove the whole game into the operative,I only suggested this option to use it or not for you to decide

f
facemanwtf 23.10.19

in General, the solution with shaders it's the old trick, before when opening the trunk all froze for a second, now this is not even on the hdd. even for those who play a long time, I recommend to delete the minimap folder in My documents/games/poe (when you next start it will again be) there in time accumulated a huge number of files

f
facemanwtf 23.10.19

--noasync
--nopreload and this is easily done from the settings

T

facemanwtf
but I do not suggest to remove it ,just load the game once a month do
Alas I do not know now this is supposedly not but I froze (HDD not old)
in practice, Yes,change is possible ,but alas, the game bagnuty time and across any setting can fly (even if the game itself everything is exposed) in the case of tracing a game force with this included
Can try ,I have it all already many times tested))

f
facemanwtf 23.10.19

The Soul of a Clown
well, I from time to time and remove minimap and all the rules the first time I deleted the game I was going was evident. there has accumulated in the tis. 50 files at 1KB

T

facemanwtf
I know that they congregate but then what?) they are not in the game,this is only the information about traversed the maps,I removed the opposite when going in mapou to freesite start until I pass and will not come again ,a day pass for 200 map,by this logic, should every day to remove the folder )maybe this tip will help someone but I do not see sense (maybe because the system is on SSD and I don't notice a response to this folder)

f
facemanwtf 23.10.19

The Soul of a Clown
well, SSD is another matter, well to me it cleaning helped, I guess that might help someone else. its removal does not lead to the friezes at least I have these opinions heard. but from the Frisians helps (usually) --nopreload

f
facemanwtf 23.10.19

The Soul of a Clown
200 cards a day... well, you're a monster, you have in the current League a few 100 of the Persians?

T

facemanwtf
SSD only system,the game is on normal HDD)
no I'm 90 sitting,meaning APAT Chara don't see (sasanet skyforce can't 40ех farm and even 200 cards a day doesn't help much)
about --nopreload how he does it,I first played through it,but troubles began and I added gc 1,everything seems good,but then began to crit client (on a teleporter) every 15-30 minutes ,moved to gc 2 in General, each TP Crete customer ,in short, I've tried but in the end I decided a cache in operative and replace the speakers to some usb ears(the recipe actually deleted) small friezes but stable in which the thread break below 40-50fps not fall,for my iron on twisted in the minimum salary anyway, this should not be optimization, but as the saying goes sleeping (solution why there is a strong drawdown from the pylon I found)

D
Ded MastDay 23.10.19

After the update, when you minimize the game Alt+Tab, the game immediately crashes with the error. Before such was not. The game itself is no problem, no freezes, but it is necessary to turn and all. I wonder, does anyone else have this problem or just me?

UPD. The problem with Alt + Tab, not only for me, but I'm never found.

UPD 2. Managed to solve the problem by switching the game to windowed mode with no border, but in this mode why the increased ping and a lag. So it's not a solution.

Upd 3. After update 3.0.1 e, crashes while minimizing the game stopped. The question is closed.

G
Goncharyk 23.10.19

I have one problem happened and I don't know what to do. After updating The Fall of Oriath I got everything became fuzzy and blurred. I set graphics to high, low vseravno not all contours spaiani and the game became soap. Help please. What to do?

D
Ded MastDay 23.10.19

Goncharyk
Turn it off in graphics settings dynamic resolution.

This thing automatically reduces the screen resolution, if fps drops below a specified.
And Yes, this setting added in 3.0.0 wasn't there before.

G
Goncharyk 23.10.19

Svetoslav
On a life coffin is obliged. Thank you very much. You saved me.

E
Egor Nevazhno 23.10.19

Tell me how to handle this error usually appears during transitions between locations, sistemkam comp meets but unscrewed everything on minimum payout , direct only 9 can choose in game settings , but installed on a computer 12

R
RumerG 23.10.19

Okay, but if at any gateway poke on the menu, and appears again frame to enter the server what to do?)

T

sorry, no longer answer here. topic moved to steam ,it will not be difficult in the manuals

N
NEET 23.10.19

The Soul of a Clown, and nakoy such a song and dance? everything is so neglected?

P
Palych Rokov 30.03.21

everything goes fine, there are only the first couple of seconds of friezes to the Lion's Outpost when you return, otherwise everything is fine