3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origamikiller 27.07.20 07:37 pm

The nuances of the use homing missiles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Rarely yuzal, difficulties arose, and immediately in a network found nothing.

In flights to Weert knocks any homeless person, and in my opinion, too easily, at the very nicherta not work, the rocket seems to have brought, red square, and it flies in a straight line, as if nothing had happened, even if the enemy is not much Vert and winds. Obviously you don't understand something. But what? How do you do it?) Keep after the release / take higher/lower target, or how?

DOP. question: how to evade missiles, in addition to hiding behind the skyscrapers? to fly above the ground, or Vice versa to always keep the height?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 27.07.20

it is necessary to maneuver against missiles

o
origamikiller 27.07.20

GrandfatherNem
Randomly, in different directions? Or down, or something else? What is the most effective

A
Alexandr_Nem 27.07.20

origamibiro
on the Vert just fall down to the max, the fighter is easier just to sharply turn 180 degrees, but as you're on your own

N
NoMercy_LilKids 27.07.20

origamibiro
On the plane to go only in the direction of the acceleration, the helicopter is more complicated, they are slow, it is best to drop altitude and dive under the rocket, there is as lucky.

v
vatsonification 27.07.20

There is still the issue of using a rocket launcher: which button to change targets for autoguider? In the video some console gamers have seen how it switches between targets for Autolock, but which button do not know.

H
Hobo Sexual 27.07.20

origamibiro
I often pursuit knocked on close range missiles are not effective, the enemy usually has time to Dodge. Shoot at medium range either in the forehead or in the ass. Frequent failures may be due to high ping and/or packet loss, I often don't register hits on other players or vehicles. That's why I rarely play PvP, mostly cooperative.
PS On short range helicopter easily egged hit the tail rotor of any rifle, revolver, or at least utisci.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 27.07.20

origamibiro
You need to hold square to target, so you control the rocket in the air.

o
origamikiller 27.07.20

Hobo Sexual, , GrandfatherNem, NoMercy_LilKids
Thank you.
Still I wonder how many hits/how far from the heavy sniper is holding the Hydra? Or even indifferent.
Salvador Gunzerker
Square hold on the target, or just not to let the sight before falling? Communication is not particularly noticed

v
vatsonification 27.07.20

origamibiro
not indifferent, a few clips of the Hydra will begin to smolder and then she dies

H
Hobo Sexual 27.07.20

origamibiro
The helicopter explodes, usually after 6-8 rounds, range is irrelevant, if seen at maximum zoom you can shoot.

o
origamikiller 27.07.20

So, in General, and have not learned to use a pistol. At home I have it only in the endless void past all purposes, to work does not want and often flies in a straight line. Starting to think that do ping or some kind of technical attack.
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties? Or I'm one helpless

_
_DooM_ 27.07.20

How much new is known.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 27.07.20

Strange, I just Navajos , grab the red square and shoot , she flies and knocks Celik ))) a couple of times shot down just for fun

e
ed58963 27.07.20

the helicopter is best to knock down when it is flying in the direction of you (in the back). when it is flying for example from right to left (towards you) that it is necessary to aim a little advance to the left (white square sight the pistol slightly to the left, blushing from the sight of the rocket itself), then the trajectory of the rocket will be less of a curve and faster it reaches the target and chance to hit will be higher. flying a helicopter head it is better to miss and hit in the back.
how to go from the rocket, everything is simple. easier to prevent a run than to Dodge. ie either fly around in a wide arc either to fly at high altitude. as for the situation with the evasion on the plane then all is much easier. I recall the events of the plane of the smugglers, when a low-speed plane at a certain point it was impossible to shoot down a homing missile or on the ground nor from the air. and the reason was that he was slowly circling in the air at minimum speed. thus, the turning radius of the aircraft was less than the turning radius of the rocket. and it exploded in the side

o
origamikiller 27.07.20

ed58963
thanks