3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Fadeichev 27.07.20 07:37 pm

What assignment was most challenging or what's the location? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why? How was?

For me personally, was a difficult location of Skulden. There wandered a lot of Draugi-generals, and I wore out armor, only gloves and boots ( which I do not remember ). Passed through the rose Sanguine.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister Tia 27.07.20

meta_KnightFan
I understand you were only Skyrim, or at least Oblivion , right ?

Q
Qug2 27.07.20

To kill parturnaksa

M
MelShlemming 27.07.20

In the beginning, ALL the tasks were complex. But when I pump, bare hands Dungey endured.

r
razer.01 27.07.20

If you read the last of my Persian Labyrinthian this is because there is no place for mages, and I just chose it, there is first draugry, also the entrance guarding the fucking snow trolls, and then you meet Marakei, and he'll fry with the staff of Magnus, and this staff is fully vyzhiraet magic and then HP, I called Atronach to have someone beat him, but he just made him beat me and so I own the Atronach beat and weapons I only have a dagger of heaven, and there was nothing to do I ran to beat Morecai, and then it dawned on me something else, in the form of lightning thrust into me, okasa he has a lightning shield was, in short, I stupidly hit him with a dagger and drank the potion, and then you hid and began his balls obkidyvat, in the end somewhere for 25 minutes, I ordered him eternal bagata, but okay it so still before him , where one was a Pyromancer, so he did the fireballs shoot, I kapets how long endured, how much run off at all Labyrinthian, this place is not for mages

P
Pelmen dobra 27.07.20

I Labyrinthian fucking the most tedious and complex. He ran and ran on this map, never learned the location of the tunnels and rooms + an infinite spawn of gelecek got.