3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokainum 27.07.20 07:38 pm

Homemade rifle/AK - Nuka-World DLC (Fallout 4)

Noticed a strange feature of this rifle is periodically plugging/wedge cartridge in the barrel as in automatic and single shooting regardless of the receiver type barrel. This is a feature of the weapon? Can it somehow be removed?
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 27.07.20

vel800
Radium rifle uses most of its damage in the form of conventional physical damage. And at the same time, physical damage radievich carabiners are significantly higher than samopaly raiders of the Commonwealth or the Tommy-gun gangsters of the neighbourhood. Very decent damage. I. notice the children of the Atom from the Commonwealth generally only radiation damage to their emitters shoot. And here the children of the Atom realized that they needed a new weapon against the local fauna, and came up with what came up. I think that the presence of carbines radiation component calculated on opponents-people from far Harbor, which is very hostile to the Children of the Atom, and very vulnerable to radiation. Well, as without religion? They even have the hammer and the radioactive))

i
igor yadreev 27.07.20

what ID This weapon

B
BlackTigerTK 27.07.20

Igor adreev
xx033b60