3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Fry 27.07.20 07:38 pm

Laughter behind

You are not annoying people who laugh behind your back? Don't you hate the fact that someone out there laughing?
- No matter to what end. No matter against whom.

It annoys me. So life happened :/
Spoiler
86 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoqYParen 27.07.20

And you laugh at them.New friends gained during this time?

L
Le Gaspilleur 27.07.20

You are not annoying people who laugh behind your back?
the main thing that was laughing on the sly/in the Cam - breathing in the back)

R
RussianQuaker 27.07.20

No emotion not experience. From the word at all. Just in your face squirts acid grams twenty and go on..

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 27.07.20

bro, it's odd you paranoid like, just irritation feel

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Just in your face squirts acid grams twenty....
Really?
To spoilertastic easy when you know what to prove don't have to!
Laurel Hamilton.

G
Grafen 27.07.20

And I mostly do not care for such people. Once even there was one case, what are students and I walk past them, at this time I was on my way to work, and the students (there were 2) went to school, judging by the age they have studied in the 9th class and was quite intelligent people, (well I thought so at least) but after I heard that they are behind me when I was away from them, some say that the jerk in the glasses goes with the iPhone, just the nurse begged for the loan, I will not hesitate turned and began to go to them and when I approached them, I said that this phone (iphone 5s) I myself am a mother and my birth, and my 3gs in my pocket, even showed him, and when they wanted something blurt out, I interrupted them, saying that the glasses I can to remove and will not hesitate to kick you in your lovely school face, but I'm not going to stoop to your level because I, unlike you, not corbley people and not beat them behaving like cattle, that's what I'm different from you, and don't think next time to stick to the man in the glasses, thinking that you will get away with it. In the end, they did not expect such a turn, no luck they ran with me. Generally I'm the kind of person that if I was someone Chmyr, I'm not used to solving things with his fists, it looks pechansky, I used words to solve the case, and at least this quality I differ from the school cattle, which decided that maybe glasses to humiliate, let's think for the future, before a stranger you blurt out something

What I wanted to tell the author, and the fact that nothing to worry about, and most importantly don't be afraid to humiliate those people the same way they humiliate you, which is neigh on you. One time I humiliated the man because he laughed at me always, and I saved myself a joke to him, in the end it turned out that my joke began to use the address of this man and brought him to tears and he never dared me something to blurt out. That's the right thing to do and nothing to fear

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Grafen
You're just a storm all arrogant schoolboys, mate.

G
Grafen 27.07.20

Wing42
Yes. Just at that moment, I was in a terrible mood, and those two are just adding fuel to the fire, I usually pass by such individuals, or may return the joke to insert. Actually I'm a man with a kind angry when it is necessary will help or give advice, and always help than I can. And this time just wasn't in the mood, and even these scholars brought.

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Grafen
They got off easy.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

Grafen
Bravo!
Hallelujah!
Guys, Superman is back!
Spoiler
Grafen wrote:
I will not hesitate turned and began to go to them.
Grafen wrote:
and bought birthday and my 3gs in my pocket, even showed him, and when they wanted something blurt out, I interrupted them,
Grafen wrote:
saying that glasses I can remove, and will not hesitate to kick you in your lovely school face
Grafen wrote:
but I'm not going to stoop to your level because I, unlike you, not corbley people and not beat them, behaving like a redneck
Grafen wrote:
unlucky that they bumped into me
Grafen wrote:
Generally I'm the kind of person that if I was someone Chmyr, I'm not used to solving things with his fists, it looks pechansky, I used words to solve the case
Grafen wrote:
and at least this quality I differ from the school's cattle,
Grafen wrote:
One time I humiliated the man because he laughed at me always
Grafen wrote:
Actually I'm a man with a kind angry when it is necessary will help or give advice, and always help than I can.

Reading rooms and plakal.
Plakal and reading rooms.
The discreet charm...
Spoilerfree?

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
And I'm also Superman, just a slightly different area.

G
Grafen 27.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Well, I'm not the only one). I just can not stand when me nadtochaya, even where they knew such a four-eyes as I'm inside, they didn't know what he's made, at least they went to school thinking that today they are full beat 26-year-old bespectacled, and this day they long remembered, and will live with that, remembering all his life until old age that they had got some glasses. And will remember all her life that a stranger should not say nasty things

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

Wing42
Dude, your supermoto defies dissection and therefore - for me, not interested.
Grafen
Heh, heh... You're really cool. 26-year-old four-eyes - storm of scholars.

G
Grafen 27.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
I see that you don't respect my approach, and what would you do in my place? Understand how in this world does not need to raise cattle, if they're total scumbags, they need to step up and at least a word to explain something, I hands not waving so because is to low for me and moreover it is a criminal offense, so only this method and was able to defeat them, although I probably think that you'd rather just pass by, but to me it doesn't work as you can see

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Grafen
You have self-respect? It's one thing to put in place really presumptuous children, and quite another thing to put it as a feat. Not overawed by the kids who were 11-12 years younger than you - okay, handsome, I respect you, but seriously to write about it on the forum?

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Dude, your supermoto defies dissection and therefore - for me, not interested.
Eh, either not disassembled or dissect nothing. And live.

G
Grafen 27.07.20

Wing42
but seriously to write about it on the forum?
It's a shoutbox, I do not write in every topic that I'm proud of it. I wanted to say, why suffer from ridicule every day? When you can pull yourself together and come, and then on a schedule to come up with what to say to these nadsluchanska, and it is necessary to do so, so they then did not dare to answer you in the future. Some are in the period of my study caused parents.. This does not work, it is necessary to deal with such issues.

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Grafen
The case is yours, I have nothing against that, but I think that these kind of actions people and cause laughter behind, from the side and directly in the face.

G
Grafen 27.07.20

Wing42
This is the only time when I'm approached and told in the face of the man before passing by. I did was completely sure, and I coped with this task, courage is everything, if just going through life withdrawn, then you will all attack and laugh at you, you need to be able to insert a couple of words and thereby to shut the curtain of laughter and disrespect

W
Wing42 27.07.20

Grafen
I understand you.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

Grafen

I see that you don't respect my approach, and what would you do in my place?
No, no... Respect. I have the same situation I was recently.
Pass by kindergarten, quietly, not bothering anyone... And then from behind the fence suddenly heard a quiet, sarcastic chuckle (if not listened, not heard, but since then I always listen to no one giggled behind).. Look - there are two utyrka, seven years for two that whisper to each other in the ear, glancing at me... and giggle.
Climbed over the fence, suit - type Cho laughing over uncle? eh?
Zero attention, whisper, giggle, whisper, giggle, whisper and giggle...
In short... no More giggling, with broken teeth... Heh. heh...
And so I, like you, kind-hearted man.