3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost96rus 27.07.20 07:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Stranded Deep)

The release took place. Let's have your impressions.
104 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murat Salimov 27.07.20

mr. SD
You may not know, there is still the fire which has been updated, the top 3-4 sticks and craftily installation for cooking

S
Sipogka 27.07.20

Wow, I can download right now and as naaco)

E
Evanesce 27.07.20

Look what I found

L
LuiS__VittonS1779 27.07.20

Please Tell Me How To Make A Raft))

G
GORE2010 27.07.20

how to craft?

A
Armikrog 27.07.20

Do not save at sea, the raft is gone after loading the save game, had to paddle with his hands.

T
Tonni 27.07.20

I found a canister of gasoline on ships, but after exiting the game and loading, and there is nothing else to find there, everything disappears.

Who knows where the water take? The bottle ran out.

L
LuiS__VittonS1779 27.07.20

Tonni
In the coconut water)

I
Inukami 27.07.20

But I've been unlucky with the randomized to complete.. Already 30 times be started to play from the beginning, always 1-2 stone spawnit, and Islands are small.....:( PPS I am not lucky....
Evanescence_283
This is a reference to the film the outcast, the current box must be written FeedEx:)

E
Evanesce 27.07.20

Inukami
I thought so))) the Inscription on top of the box brings a smile.

Z
Zere 27.07.20

About ropes don't forget, and for crafting at home a lot...
you can't put the bed inside the hut

And there are large Islands? ATO me a trifle solid, there is built makes no sense

E
EVgEN2 27.07.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well you can say this is, to date, the most recent version.

A
Ababkov Denis 27.07.20

Played 15 minutes in the PM when the full release will be (if will be) there will be candy, by the way, even on alpha it looks much better and less bugs than a lot of other similar projects after 10 patches

A
Armikrog 27.07.20

fell out of a palm tree broke his arm, now beats coconuts, what to do?

I
Inukami 27.07.20

Armikrog
Look for medicines, bandages and treated.

I
Inukami 27.07.20

If you dig deep enough in this file CraftingCombinations.json, which is here: *:\Games\Stranded Deep\Stranded_Deep_x64_Data\Data\Construction Combinations\Crafting, it is possible to change the number of items for crafting. Since I had no luck with generating resources, namely stone, I crossed everything associated with it. Now I don't need it at all :)

A
Armikrog 27.07.20

Inukami
there nacitanie medications? I have a problem with loot drawers and cabinets disappear when you come up to them close, hardly it turns out, something to pull out, and then not always.

D
D r O n 27.07.20

LuiS__VittonS1779
As the Foundation of the current over the water.

m
master-alex3 27.07.20

The game is more than zaiteresovat! It is a pity that while the opportunities are few, but the huge potential of the game. I hope in the future to play a more interesting version

H
Hoopy 27.07.20

inetwmr
Will there be updates replenished the list?