3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L3n1n 27.07.20 08:01 pm

To hunt down and kill patrols southerners (Mafia 3)

I can not understand how to perform the additional task to "Hunt down and kill the patrols of the southerners" at the mission Prostitution.

Tried to drive around town and look for some enemy and what kind of patrols that can kill, but it does not affect the progress of the task.
32 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 27.07.20

L3n1n
So after the map task indicated.

L
L3n1n 27.07.20

bazilews
When you select this item setting there are no markers on the map.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

L3n1n
And you in the upper left corner of the offer to open the map and choose mission?

L
L3n1n 27.07.20

bazilews
No, top left is written: "to Hunt down and kill the patrols of the southerners".

D
Devilgroup87 27.07.20

They are on the red car and ride around the city. There were also times, but this is exactly what I did not take.

L
L3n1n 27.07.20

Devilgroup87
They need to kill? I found two such machines and killed, but the job hangs.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

L3n1n
The map should be referred to the job,look better.

D
Devilgroup87 27.07.20

L3n1n
Like a designated area where they should patrol, here there and have to go look and then Bang.
By the way...this may be a glitch from the tasks of shipping the grass, cars, Jobs, Vito, where the truck need to drive. In short there come in and there are no people, no object which tisnut need no. I did not look up, just began to pass the main mission, and then watch those side just themselves and disappeared. Glitch, don't glitch, don't know...

A
Azamat Galeev 27.07.20

Performed recently on the map of the skull labeled

N
Nikita237 27.07.20

Was driving around and did not find, spat, and began to go further

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

Also nothing LOL

b
bastabro 27.07.20

Do they just need to go and often look at the map. The map will be marked red car. Killed a couple, zero effect, I bailed on that rotten mission ))

A
Andrey Konyuchenko 27.07.20

also killed a bunch of people in such machines the effect of 0!

A
Andrey Konyuchenko 27.07.20

well, one thread found a solution?

a
andrew154 27.07.20

Andrew Konichenko
just passed this mission, all easily traversed, 1 red car appears almost next to the hotel, where talking to this reporter, sit on the tail of the car,and the car will be written to trace,go car,close not to come!! the car pulls into the underground Parking,in the Parking lot knocked of all,I take the cash, go with Parque,and immediately there is a second car, go for it all the same,on a different Park all felled, taking the money, and all the mission is done, back to the reporter talking to him, and then go kill the leader, and all story mission completed

b
bazilews 27.07.20

And mission in the bath was held,where one man to another, givin?

a
andrew154 27.07.20

bazilews
the only. in this room you can not get that they have to fill up...at the end apyat same in the bath back ,to fill the leader,on the upper floor.and then will be able to choose who to give the business

b
bazilews 27.07.20

andrew154
A lot has passed?

a
andrew154 27.07.20

bazilews
yeah I don't know, a lot or not, there is no interest passing,so can not say for sure, the plot hangs 6 missions+ extra missions buggy 8 pieces whist, as they take place is not clear ,they are all buggy,
and you went to where ?

b
bazilews 27.07.20

andrew154
Was a mission,where on the ship the car mafia bug had to put.