3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keySTOER 27.07.20 08:04 pm

As you performed feats in GTA: VC? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

As you performed feats in the game? I'm like about the whole mansion were adrelevance from the cops pistolem on 6 stars.
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 27.07.20

I'm outside of the mansion finished off the level of media attention to the max the World crisis with a minigun with infinite ammo. Another thing - a boat in the middle of the ocean blew up, so to the shore swam by shooting against the motion

E
Egor_Pskov 27.07.20

AlSar, I did the same thing. In GTA III too, so osobom swam.

J
JeStERR 27.07.20

but MNU was the case...
karoch, I stand in the airport waiting when Avery calls. called. driven to the mission the Bomber. sat in Vertolet took the bomb and Lich. builders reptiles I hollowed blades I hammer them to pieces. I'm going straight up there, too, the builders I am also their lopostyami and reached to the 4th floor and the helicopter dimico COP with pistoleto shot when the purple smoke did not put all the bombs except one. the Lich behind it and time is short(00:30). and all with the scab, to the last barrel and suddenly out of nowhere a Builder with outwardly on MNU padit. and wets wets segarelli of vertushka.I lopostyami identity. time 00:05 remains... 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!!! and Vert exploded! the building blew up but the builders killed. and the main thing: the MISSION's over 100$... wow ti! the mission failed and the money was given! probably for the builders... well, the niche in the next time buit easier.=)))

N
Night Light 27.07.20

Long shot from the cops in the backyard of a skyscraper, in the pool, there is also a secret package. Like AlSar shot from a minigun and has increased media attention to the World crisis. Even after beating the game 100% took the ordinary gun (Colt .45) and near the mansion were shot by the cops! The most interesting is that the health and armor a lot, the cartridges in the pistol's infinite and he is not on (in the dash scored more than 45 points). I then probably about an hour lasted, 5 fans shot down. I also in the beginning of the game before you can go to the marker next to the hotel I passed the mission Pizza Boy Mission, Paramedic, collected 100 secret packages collected cartridges to miniganu and Sea Sparrow flew Hunter to hijack. In the best case I have pomoymu not a single piece of armor not removed, and the helicopter has never been shot! After that, I staged a bombing of the VC.

k
keySTOER 27.07.20

And how to bring the level up to the global crisis?

T
Tumult 27.07.20

and I didn't play, despite the fact that the cursor and dragged to the sun icon

a great feat

S
Sn0rK 27.07.20

With cheats so anyone can but I without cheats global crisis became. I have cops steal 13 tanks in the garage they drove the estate without cheating for a whole hour shot back then I got bored and I have them on the tank went and collected 6 tricks were enough.

S
Shshshmel16.3_7 27.07.20

The global Crisis garbage. Normal level - the Legend...

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 27.07.20

Yes, I'm on a military base drenched with cheats soldiers!!!That's such a feat!

-
-Kosh- 27.07.20

deamon66699
I too =) But in General, jumped on the train and were shot by cops long time.

P
PRO100Mars 27.07.20

And I admitted that I was the first time in the history of Vice city and GTA in the Mission in Vice where you have to return the bike to the Baker I quickly jumped then doing the parkour movement will fly over the building and land on the roof and quickly the Bike picked up and there was a jump there quickly went NO CHEATS main and then speed dialed jumped the trick on the roof flew down and hop mission accomplished Mini feat CDM

X
XAKEP 8 27.07.20

installed the game

R
Russkii_PT 27.07.20

Kosh- - and then swam in Klukin bell? so quietly toy changed

SUBJECT: one day I..left the game

K
Kamred 27.07.20

And I gave myself a mission to go down the street and kill each other. Then reaching the end of cut down all. Then for a failed and killed me.

E
Egor_Pskov 27.07.20

Then for a failed and killed me.
Correctly did. There is no need to kill innocent civilians.

K
Kamred 27.07.20

Egor_Pskov. :)

I do so not because of inadequate, as well as for myself for fun.

E
Egor_Pskov 27.07.20

Well, I understand. :)
He once partied in the game. :)

H
Helena No4ka 27.07.20

You don't understand! The coolest feat is to help the police to earn the title of Good citizen and not to accidentally drop the coccyx in the face. I usually overshoot the muzzle of the bandit and stop in the face of the coccyx... Then I have to skedaddle when two or more stars :D

E
Egor_Pskov 27.07.20

I always try not to hurt a COP to get their well-deserved 50$.

s
skorogovorkin 27.07.20

I'm the hero!!!