3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB265 27.07.20 08:28 pm

Why students don't read?

Of all my classmates only read by two people. However, it was all there Stalker and other Cats-Warriors. When I asked others they said,This skocna!!! And as I tried to explain to them, they would not listen. Can anyone explain what's going on? We will soon autopeep.
179 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider Jerusalem 27.07.20

books are obsolete,I personally read them purely because of the fact that as a child taught and to do it in the evening, nothing more

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

RB265
In our time, it makes sense to read only technical literature on the speciality. Well and if to take fiction, then it is certainly the loss of time and life it will do nothing, as they say tested on himself. Before reading many different fiction for leisure, for fun, but only because people didn't have Internet, games, torrents a bunch of movies...

And generally it is better to spend free time, family, communication, in various trainings, sports, travel and so on. than on books. Life experience will get a thousand times more.

P
Polozhenie 27.07.20

It is better not to read than read for single only posturing.

F
FoXtrot777 27.07.20

You need to read, but you need to understand what to read and why. Contemporary fiction, of course, for the most part HS, and the authors, there is still a lot of interesting classics. Reading develop speaking skills, increase vocabulary. And no games, torrents and movies, this space will not fill.

L
LenivyiBob 27.07.20

Not stylish, not fashionable, not youth. Here and read.

m
mars766 27.07.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
In our time, it makes sense to read only technical literature on the speciality. Well and if to take fiction, then it is certainly the loss of time and life it will do nothing, as they say tested on himself.
says the man hanging out of the gaming forum

as for the question, I think the fact is as we have taught in schools literature. Did you notice there's got to be classic literature written in a language which is... well let's say not very easily perceived, especially in grade 7-8. Students begin to think that all books and believe that reading books is not for them.

D
Dragon2055 27.07.20

Protocol10
Apparently, you read some wrong books to think like that. There are miserable works in the likeness of the series, and there are really good books, thought provoking (I like completely different look at the world after 491 degrees Fahrenheit, and there are in fact people believed almost like you: fuck books! there is a TV too!).
The technical literature teaches morals or makes you see things around yourself from a different angle. Often, when we watch the film, for example, the brain is essentially disabled. Watching only movies we do not learn spatial thinking, or develop the imagination.
Personally, I'm in school almost did not read, began to read only when he began to write, already in the University.

mars766
Absolutely agree! I myself about a year ago was very much thinking on the school curriculum. Many students do not read because they slip books similar to War and peace, they are not at all interesting.

U
USER_NT 27.07.20

mars766
But if his language is not to teach literature, then they generally, except Internet language, and a yard speech, that does not know mixed with neoangelwink.
Good jumble on this topic

U
USER_NT 27.07.20

Che you got me a minus, I did not brought your country to this state, or of the truth.

D
Dragon2055 27.07.20

USER_NT
Not correct logic. You need to instill in children a LOVE of READING, the principle of love can not be is not going away. Education must keep pace with the times and let the children read what they like. To find a balance between classic and contemporary.
Back in school - I hated literature classes. Learning poems, absolutely boring works that we have read do not understand how. The bulk of the students after that, takes in ALL the LITERATURE - as sad thing.
What wonder that few people read?

S
Shine 27.07.20

Taschemta agree with the Position. Many of those who do not read at all, at least be honest about this. While others, after reading the couple of a little bit of smart books and realizing how segregated participial, consider themselves accomplished linguists. And somehow, I'm pretty sure that the author of these.
Books are often useless just to read. You also need to catch the author's idea, to try to engage him in dialogue, not just to appreciate the history and the style. And what would a bunch of letters on paper to see the source, you need to have a certain set of qualities. Not infrequently including life experience. For 7-9 grades of secondary school, all sorts of Stalker and Cats-Warriors is quite a normal. With the current school curriculum for literature in Russia, and at all strange that something read. Well, not to give children to explore works that not every adult can understand, especially in such quantities. This imposition does not instill a love of reading, but exactly the opposite.
So everything is normal with your classmates... for now. But if the person is 40 years old in addition to all the fantasy didn't read anything, then you can sound the alarm.

R
RB265 27.07.20

APS
You are so insightful! That's nothing you can not hide! How have you achieved such success?

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

Dragon2055
Apparently, you read some wrong books to think like that.

I read a lot. Same Bradbury I read, Salinger, Mayne Reid, Melville, Tolstoy, Dickens and so on. Books give almost no development, the aim of leisure, recreation, entertainment.

And there are really good books, thought provoking
Thought-provoking? And without books think it is impossible? Books are not taught to think. To think you can learn only by living in the thick of things and under stress. Then start to think and think a lot and quickly. The book is the lack of stress and relaxation, the brain during reading is weak. Moreover, even the brain remembers only five per cent of the read information.

The technical literature teaches morals
The art also does not teach any morality at large. Morality is only life can teach. And what kind of morality you are talking? Basically all morality boils down to the plot live and act according to conscience do so as they want to be treated. It does not need to read a ton of entertaining fiction. All morality and conscience is instilled in a person since childhood, from parents and from other people.

Watching only movies we do not learn spatial thinking, or develop the imagination.
Imagination can be developed, I agree. But you can do other things, more effektivnym, for example to learn to draw, create sculptures, and so on.

m
mars766 27.07.20

USER_NT
I'm not saying that they should not be taught literature, I talked about the fact that you need more competently to pick up a book.

D
Dragon2055 27.07.20

Protocol10
Thought-provoking? And without books think it is impossible?
Of course not! The more books you read, the more internally'll be rich. Using book you benefit from the life experience of the author. It is strange that you do not understand. Even banal vocabulary grows.

But you can do other things, more effektivnym, for example to learn to draw, create sculptures, and so on.
Not everyone can draw and do other things. Books don't require you any skills and dispositions.

R
RB265 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
Read nine things. Only thirteen knew it.

R
RB265 27.07.20

mars766
Since when Pushkin, Lermontov, Turgenev, etc. become difficult for development? Hard to read Radishchev, but its program is small.I think the thing is that the parents are not taught from childhood.

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

Dragon2055
Of course not! The more books you read, the more internally'll be rich. Using book you benefit from the life experience of the author. It is strange that you do not understand. Even banal vocabulary grows.

Yes, there will be no domestic enrichment from the pile of books. Internally to enrich themselves only by living a full, eventful, varied life, dealing with many people of different professions and social status and not sitting at home buried in a book.

Not everyone can draw and do other things. Books don't require you any skills and dispositions.
And indeed the books do not require, do not require any tension and development abilities. Collapsed on the couch Yes does the reading and naive to think about how you internally enriched.

D
Dragon2055 27.07.20

RB265
Yes, because students even do not know your history. Not difficult to read, and to perceive what is happening. For them, this age is alien, because they don't know her.
Yes, and it is necessary to teach correctly. I remember uncle Junior made me read pieces of the Bible (the children's) and retell. And now I can hardly digest the religion.
But I remember in class 7 commercials-om I was reading a Yankee from Connecticut at court of king Arthur, so I cried when I finished reading it. Then I read Hg wells, which I really enjoyed.

Protocol10
Here I'd like to see a world where everyone lived as you suggest, and how quickly it is degraded to a primitive state.
All should be in moderation. Confined to the books is impossible - I agree. What you said is important too, but without the books when dealing with intelligent people you will seem to them an empty and uninteresting. What you pick will say if you have a small vocabulary and in addition to yesterday's football you know nothing about?
You read a lot of books, inwardly rich, and came to the realization that you need learned. so it's good! Move on in life. But here we are talking about students.

m
mars766 27.07.20

RB265
I said many and not all. By the way, Pushkin's prose is very good and easy to read. I you even say that Pushkin's prose is even better than his poems.