3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsem76 27.07.20 08:31 pm

Who like having fun in Stalker? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Well the topic was created in order to learn how to have fun.
Here I have some examples with spawners. For example, in Zaton create 11 or more scientists kill 1 and all the others become enemies, some run away, some go in melee(weapons no one) the point is to kill all the scientists it is quite fun especially when you run after them with a knife. Or you can create 10 supervisors and 10 masters of duty and from the heights to see who will win. You can also create a dozen of the most powerful bloodsuckers standing on the Skadovsk and then safely forget about them going down.
155 Comments
Sort by:
N
Novyy polzovatel 27.07.20

Something did not see this mod in the Files. Give me the link pliz.
Listen to jokes, drink vodka, talk. Lonely nights on the program throw the bolts in some sort of mug or dish.

S
Sarmat759 27.07.20

To create a bunch of bandits , and against them a bunch of stalkers and it was a grind in the level with the last Calangute .))))

S
Sality 27.07.20

Bazuka did You get this mod to spin, said once enough is enough. And sometimes I also spawny master zone skvad stalkers and any thread of mutants, or skvad enemies look like each other, they felled. And sometimes quicksaves and all currencies to right and left, who gets stalkers, warriors, mutants

s
stalkermasterman 27.07.20

Valya bandits,monsters.

A
ANTOXA BEST 27.07.20

Solder the gimbal,Macy useh,spawny of burrow and a bullet in them from an RPG,jiving on dead play catcher with krovos(by the way och klasna)

S
STALKER-ASSASSIN 27.07.20

I do on rastojanie 100 m of mercenaries, monolith,bandits , all for 10 people
and sdaleka see

V
Vender 27.07.20

because I have no master zone and I'm looking for zombies =D

y
yargamer 27.07.20

artifacts are searching for, sell. sometimes delaborde looking for

H
HimogrigoN 1000 27.07.20

Machu bandits.

S
Stalker_Hemul 27.07.20

Leave all the equipment on the base,drill a couple of kits and a knife-go into the zone and chasing mutants with a knife(In freeplay or when you get bored of quests to perform)or we resist the fighting of warring factions.

g
gog77 27.07.20

waiting for the Grouse will jump into the tunnel, back and piss drinkers different trunks.it is convenient to blame when they are the stairs running. and when a lot nasyadut-run to failure,pereprygivaya and restored. then finish them.
Or gain from Cardan charges to hauske, and blame all evil. burer as hemp fall

V
VlAdIk Kim 27.07.20

I sleep 4 days then collect the arts which can be Beard as ordering and hostlineedit or leave some thug will make meat out of him

C
ComRednuclear 27.07.20

Do 30 masters of debt, 30 masters of freedom, and 30 masters of the monolith and look from the height of who's who!

y
youram 27.07.20

leave the armor in the personal box to go base put hardened bloodsuckers and run away

A
A.N.D.R.E.Y.0611 27.07.20

People kinte rules a reference to the King zone for OCTAVIA

m
moonlight-1 27.07.20

my identity kintos link to king of the zone!!!
PS the master area+point characters+click on a duty and freedom 40 times+Me=fun

E
Energie_ 27.07.20

Enjoy Gauss cannon...What do you think I'm doing? The answer is simple - Break down the door!
I spit on all there replicas: Log only without a weapon...
However one hitch there - stalkers, immortal, you cannot kill them.

A
AnAE11 27.07.20

I'm with the Lord of the Area pinned. For example, secpanel to Skadovsk in one meter away weak sosich and then long played tag with it. He seems to have immediately realized that to me through Aksu not domestica, and disappeared. Around the ship was hovering. In the end I nailed it, because the bastard snuck up and screamed like scalded the toilet! And immediately ducked. I in his direction and slammed the RPG. Then again pinned.
Or spawny hundred betaloc vodyary and immediately drink. Then go hunting for chimeras or candy. The effect of anti-tank.

N
Narbinger 27.07.20

Put all sorts of fashion and fun. Especially with the Lord of the area like to have fun)

R
RacerDem 27.07.20

Love to hunt mutants.