3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ded-killer 27.07.20 08:33 pm

What happened at the end with Joe? (Mafia 2)

nailed it chtoli?
199 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 27.07.20

C. S. P. D.
How simple. Pick up and shoot everyone in the car. And then another half of the city, breaking away from his pursuers, right?
This is not GTA, and the miracle here is pointless to wait.

I
ImGroy 27.07.20

When I saw the last shots I'm Sorry Vito, but Joe was in the deal was not my tears flowed, I was able to keep. The developers certainly tried that game so draws the plot, but why do such ending, then what a night can't sleep? Yeah, the game starts with a cheerful errand, and ended up (PROBABLY) tragic end.

v
vovfak23 27.07.20

I know what happened.
He hit the guard with his fist and the guard poured the marbles out of his arms and the guard and he quickly built a plasma cannon. Then he shit in his pants and Vito, meanwhile, said that Leo Galante PI**R and spat in the face of the grubs then the chinks shit in a diaper and they ran away the skin leaving only the skull and then they took the body of Leo Galante in prison, and began to shit frightened guards in diapers then Joe and Vito slammed (stunned) and put in jail and Leo Galante had risen while they were sleeping and killed Joe.

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 27.07.20

Yes, I do not think that killed him, after all, direct evidence that there is. Anyway, suddenly he took someone's gun and all scattered? He meant something not very good, but fighting is nice:)

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

nik300200
He hit the guard with his fist and the guard poured the marbles out of his arms and the guard and he quickly built a plasma cannon. Then he shit in his pants and Vito, meanwhile, said that Leo Galante PI**R and spat in the face of the grubs then the chinks shit in a diaper and they ran away the skin leaving only the skull and then they took the body of Leo Galante in prison, and began to shit frightened guards in diapers then Joe and Vito slammed (stunned) and put in jail and Leo Galante had risen while they were sleeping and killed Joe.
Ahahahaha, that's nonsense.

Warcrafter_94
He died, almost enough to cost the imagination. It's the Mafia, not your favorite little pony.
Yeah, really killed fantasy players who are able to come up with any unscientific nonsense, just to keep Joe alive.

v
vovfak23 27.07.20

TolyancheG777
actually, I know that this is nonsense just was nothing to write

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 27.07.20

His body of lead ate.....killed by any....

R
RafPayne3 27.07.20

3 announced part. I looked at Igromania. To be continued for Vito. But will it be Joe? I think when the shot was fired then Joe grabbed me by the neck mafia did him a human shield, the second mafia shot her accidentally, Joe's killing of the second, threatening with a gun the guy , throws him out of the car and goes to save Vito from this granddaddy.

S
Sam Darren 27.07.20

People Galante took Joe to a country Villa Vinci and locked in the basement.
Leo tells the driver to go to a brothel.
When they got to the brothel, Leo and a few people went and ordered the driver to stay with Vito in the car.
Vito pulled a gun on the driver and he told him where Joe is.
Vito goes to rescue his friend.
Villa Vinci was well protected and Vito had to quietly sneak into the house.
However he did it.
Vito pulled Joe out of the basement.
They got out of the encirclement of the bad guys and killed Vinci on the top floor.

z
zhj 27.07.20

Yes, he smatalsya

A
Andrey kolej 27.07.20

people where to send the story on mafia 3 for the loot?The plot is real powerful!For such guys to give

T
TIGERblacK 27.07.20

Sam Darren
Is ideal)

Well Joe needs to survive.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 27.07.20

As you can tell what killed him? The ending is murky, you never know where it could take. With I'm Sorry, but Joe was in the deal entered., also not very clear.

A
Andrey kolej 27.07.20

People tell me plizzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Nefesh 27.07.20

Sam Darren
It would be a great continuation:)

A
Andrey kolej 27.07.20

Please tell me where to sell the plot of mafia 2 the sequel

G
Grand Man 27.07.20

Andrey kolej
Can email me your story in PM?
Just wondering.
Write?

A
Andrey kolej 27.07.20

I'm sorry but I can't.I need to send it to the admin of mafia 2 and ask for bail.But I don't know his mail who knows the fact due .!?

G
Grand Man 27.07.20

Andrey kolej
Turn to the moderator.

w
wolfwolf1996 27.07.20

I retaliated after Joe fired at the end of the car Leo he jumped out of it there I ,,,,,,,,,,,