3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20 08:34 pm

Why the game failed? (Mafia 3)

Your opinion on this matter
141 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
as I wrote just above:well, in GTA assignments are diverse,open world is very detailed,great graphics,Yes,in the GTA also have the same type of job,I admit,but there little,very little and they are not the plot,but they got more than that in mafia 3 where you are forced to run those boring single-type tasks with stupid bots throughout the game-a typical sweep of the city,ubisoftas style,which they couldn't normally exercise;assassins creed at least well-researched locations,parkour,interesting characters,and the way tasks are not that similar,in every job there is something original,like in the syndicate,and here,in mafia 3,well, in 2016 to release such a cull,well, it must be washed down)

z
zvovs 27.07.20

I haven't checked out the game but they say there is excellent shooting and a lot of them, compared to the boring taxi driver simulator game thief GTA 5.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Thompson1929
But the Syndicate capture areas-it's not the same type of work?

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

bazilews
of course the same type,but this is one of the elements from the games they played well,though monotonous,but it is not mandatory task, unlike the mafia 3 where you're forced to do it and where the system is implemented worse than plagiarism of ideas yubikov,you'd better come up with something really interesting

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

Pirate474747
by the way, even in majors with gtx 1080 count is exactly the same soap as everyone else,and even in 4K

S
Shine 27.07.20

Thompson1929
What do you mean by uniformity and diversity?

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
uniformity-mafia 3,the diversity-gta 5,if briefly,and in General look on YouTube and compare,and indeed,you still do not understand what mafia 3-full drain?

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Dick does not necessary?While some areas are not captured,the plot job will not open.You're in the game played on YouTube or passage look?

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
He in the course of all games on YouTube is.

P
PirateTorrentLove 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Already fixed a long time is that soap cleans!

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Pirate474747
You mean SweetFX?

P
PirateTorrentLove 27.07.20

bazilews
Yes but the count is still lame!!!

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Pirate474747
Soap it cleans,but with it the game constantly crashes,I've tried.

C
CCCPDriver 27.07.20

I do not grafodrocher, the plot primetine in principle, but not tired to perform tasks that resemble each other, likes to chase, to shoot... anyways, what GTA do here. Would have been even optimized... It would be all norms

C
CCCPDriver 27.07.20

Yes, a lot of bugs, graphene is not very good, but that's no excuse to smear the game like it's a piece of shit,the work not people what, give the developers time they are all finished... maybe not all of course, but a lot will correct... the same Unity as it was, all fixed. In Batman the same...

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
Under the monotony he means it, I run around the city and watching the mechanics of the game, I was two times just ran to the Church and kill the same bots that were at the same places and one of them was threatened prostitutes to the wall, well I think OK two times smoothed out and spat. Starting the job I, again, sent to the Church, which asked for the third time to do the same thing, where the bot stands and threatens a prostitute. It is monotonous, without variation, where everything is scripted in the dead city

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

Driver2727
Batman was blamed for the wretched port,but the game itself is good,unity is the same,scolded the port itself,but with mafia 3 the situation is different-here and criticize the game and the port

b
bazilews 27.07.20

That's how Batman was crap soap,and the unity and the Witcher 3-the standards of high-quality graphics to date.

g
gasalino 27.07.20

Only the graphic schools. The game itself sucked not sucks as much as 7 hours in a row is realized. Will fix things as in other projects like unity,batman, etc.

R
Raptorlip 27.07.20

And she failed? In someone's imagination only. Play for hours, everything is fine.