3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20 08:34 pm

Why the game failed? (Mafia 3)

Your opinion on this matter
141 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

gasalino
Denis Stolpovsky
so like you the game has,everything you eat,stop and the game is even bought?

g
gasalino 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Is this a problem ? Pass by if you don't like?

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

gasalino
since then past that, will you?hunt because of suckers who bought the game to laugh)

A
ASKED48 27.07.20

liked the game, good thing.

g
gasalino 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Complex ))) you know on the wretched do not laugh. Burn pretty to see, once other people's money I think).

555mafiozzo555 27.07.20

The game just came out. What kind of failure could there be?

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

gasalino
well, that's why people judge?trying to justify the game because you bought it and forced myself to think that any normal person would have returned the money,because 2k games spat in your face,but you are so miserable that they continue to lick their harcke and ask for more,Yes,cripples do not laugh,but you make me laugh

b
bazilews 27.07.20

gasalino
Denis Stolpovsky
Also the second day can not come off.

555mafiozzo555 27.07.20

Thompson1929
I shook with the torrent. Impossible to resist. Going to buy if patches will fix some nasty bugs.
PS and Yes, I jammed to holes and the first and second part, so no need to push the fact that I, supposedly, with previous installments is not familiar and there is nothing the Mafia can't understand, once praised the third.

555mafiozzo555 27.07.20

Thompson1929
In some parts Yes, even better

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

555mafiozzo555
look at this comparison and tell me what mafia 3 is better mafia 2

555mafiozzo555 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Saw daqalebi style: there was PhysX, and that no. A tuning with the gear gash with a patch promised.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Thompson1929
And what sense do they compare?

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

bazilews
and I think that the Witcher 3 is better mafia 3

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

555mafiozzo555
mafia 3 plays the second part in all respects,so it's a fact

R
Redeagle 27.07.20

Have failed it is only for those who are waiting for its release is drawing something of their own versatileno, not having expected began to hatiti right and left. Although after reading these angry comments about the game, it seems that the most respected grafodrocherov not satisfied with the graphics. Well, indeed, then, they grafodrochery))) But here not everyone has a rich mommy and daddy, a decent salary to buy a top-end computers and not thinking about other less fortunate people, to demand ultra-realistic graphics and that would have no lag.

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

Redeagle
so the game is not optimized,see

555mafiozzo555 27.07.20

Thompson1929
For all? Yes, in third and city detalizirovannoi and pererabotannoe, in fact more alive and cinematic, the story is MUCH more interesting (Although the first part of the Mafia falls short. But to the first part nor the second, nor the third does not hold together.), not the jokes in the style to deal with sigs, carry boxes and wash the bucket in the can. Damn, if in the settings of the simulator physics to include, and the car felt better. Don't get me wrong, I still love the second part, despite its circumcision.
But I think the 3rd part crap, due to the fact that her feet are in the body fail to be a complete idiot. Yeah, it bugs to hell, but will fix it and the game will be a real diamond.

g
gasalino 27.07.20

Thompson1929
amuse thank you

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Redeagle
Yes normal in-game graphics.Well, the game will release with minimal requirements on the Titan and what?90% of the game will not start at all, and again will write that the game failed.